Chapter 7

He drinks a lot. He doesn't stop. You don't understand they aren't always like this. It's days it depends and alcohol fill it to make sure it is coming true.The drinks make sure that the hurt and pain comes through.
————————————
Damian P.O.V.
————————————
Me and Myra walked inside me resting on her hip even though I'm already six years old. She walked into her room that she set me down on the bed and started unpacking her bag filled with cloths and essentials. She uploaded the cloths into drawers and then grabbed her littler bag and walked into the bathroom. A loud bang echoed through the room and out came to a running Myra. She shoved me behind her back like a mother protecting its cub. The door busted open and in came a staggering Dad.

"What do you want?" She questioned mad that our door barrier has been broken.
"Come on I'm tired of your back talk" he finished this with a backhanded slap that rang throughout the whole house. A single tear slipped but she quickly wiped it off of her right cheek. He grabbed her and pulled her. I followed close behind but far enough for him to not see me. I followed him until he came to the basement. Right then I cowered in fear. He did horrible things to me, and they were wrong and he knew it but I couldn't stop it.

I heard a sharp scream and I turned my attention to the door. The door that leads to the never-ending pain and my sister was stuck in there.

Myra P.O.V.

________________________________________________________________________________

I bit my lip and I felt blood come flowing out into my mouth. Another crack whipped thoughout the room. I bit down harder causing more blood to come rushing into my mouth.

     He beat me with a whip his fists and any sharps object that made its self-present. What next was present with the smirk that rose upon his face.He undid his belt and walked over. 

     This time I didn't bit my lip I screamed. But that didn't stop him and I don't think anything would. Him climbing up to me was the last thing I remembered before all my senses were covered in tears.

The next day I woke up to the smell of bacon and my little brother curled up next to me.He had tear streaks covering under his eyes. We each got dressed and put on a smile that could fool the world. See that's the thing a smile can fool anybody. And maybe one day it's bad but the next days aren't always the worst. At least that's what they want you to think.