Chapter 7

Hi guys, been a while, sorry I didn't update, internet problems :(

***********************************************************************************************************************

W-what did she hear, what did she see. Oh. My. Gosh.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

She’ll question me. They’ll think I’m a slut. I mean, this is the first time we’ve met. But in my defence, he is my mate.

Wait, stop saying that, you don’t want a mate remember.

But, I’m sure she’ll understand. But wait, they can’t know that.

Urg…why did this have to happen to. This is his fault.

‘But you didn’t complain’

Why don’t you shut up and make yourself useful and help me come up with an excuse.

‘No, why should I help you lie about our mate’

Because we have a past! We’ll be leaving this place soon enough so don’t get too attached.

With that my wolf growled at me, and she meant it, and I winced.

‘How dare you speak so negatively about such an important matter?!’

‘You don’t even care about finding a way to keep us together!’

After that I blocked her out, I didn’t need a lecture right now.

The rest of the morning was really depressing.

I had to go to school, and I was by far late.

After I got out of the shower I threw on a fitted black dress and a pair of black gladiator sandals, I combed out my hair leaving it slightly messy and wavy, I put on some pink MAC lip-gloss and some L’Oreal Paris Mascara, I picked up my bag and I was ready to go, I sighed as I walked down the stairs to see no Max, must be job hunting. I don’t have time to eat breakfast, I already missed first period.

When I arrived I was late for class. I walked in and all eyes were on me, instantly I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as they became warm, I hurried across to the witch excuse of a teacher.

“Ms White  why are you so late to class?” she asked directing her hand to the clock.

I didn’t want to see your face.

“Sorry Ms Litch it won’t happen again” I barely whispered but she heard me, witch.

“Very well, since you’re new here I’ll excuse you, but don’t let it happen again”

“Yes ma’am”

I released a breath I didn’t know I was holding till when I arrived at me seat.

Now and then I kept getting glances from people, and then I looked down.

Only then I realized what I put on this morning.

I was wearing a mid-thigh, skin tight dress, cleavage showing.

My smooth waxed legs were completely exposed, Ego much?

I hid my blush, when you think about it I was getting a lot of winks from guys and envious glares from girls, I mean, come on, they were obviously prettier than ,me, why do they hate me?

The bell rang signalling the end of English and the beginning of break, why… now I had to see Candice, I wonder if she told the others, Oh My Gosh, suppose I was wrong, suppose they were staring at me because they thought I was a slut, suppose the whole school knows, suppose the whole school knows, Oh God, take me now, I tried my best to act normal, I had to know, who knows? Who did she tell? What if she-

“heya girly!” Oh God take me now, please?

“Candice I need to-“

“What are you wearing?!” she gasped, is it that bad?

“Oh, I know, is there some boy that you’re trying to impress?” she winked and my stomach clenched.

“Candice!” I grabbed her by the shoulders causing her utter shock.

“What did you see last night?”

She had a blank expression, and then she looked confused.

She gasped with realization and I sighed.

“Oh not much, just that my brother but his hand on your thigh and you got rid of it” she cleared energetically.

“The others don’t do that”

Others?

“They usually all end up leaving with him” she said with a disgusted expression.

Something clenched in my heart and I suddenly felt the urge to cry.

“U-um Candice, I-I have to go i-I’ll see in c-class”

I tried to stop my voice from cracking up and failed miserably.

I ran off leaving Candice with a worried expression.

I made my way to the bathroom.

That pig, does he have no respect for his mate? He tried to get me in bed like some random slut. What the hell.

‘Why do you even care?’ my wolf suddenly interrupted my thoughts

‘You’re the same bitch that doesn’t want a mate, aren’t you?’ she asked in a sarcastic tone and I gasped, that was the first time she ever disrespected me, she called me a bitch, we usually always get along, we never fight, he’s ruining my life.

‘Oh don’t blame him, it’s your fault this time, you’re so selfish, don’t even for a minute try to pretend you care about you and I’s relationship, you’re only doing this for yourself’

Her words hit me hard, I couldn’t respond, she was right, the only reason I’m doing this is for me, but I can’t stay here, we have to keep moving if I don’t, even he’ll be affected, and there’s nothing I can do to change that.

Before I realized, there were tears streaming down my face, my mascara was running, I was a mess.

I washed off my face rill it was clean, the bell rang minutes ago, I was late for Chemistry, this day could not get any worst.

I left the bathroom and I hit a familiar rock hard chest.

“Well if it isn’t my little mate”

Guess I spoke to soon.

Vote and Comment

CliffHanger? ;) >.<

don't hate me...