Chapter 15

Hi, Boy is this story escalating quickly

“So tell me again why I’m sharing my room with you”

“Oh, don’t be like that; look at the size of this room, there’s enough room for both of us”

I sighed, we sort of worked things out, I really don’t completely forgive them for what they did, but we’re working past it.

“We’re late for school”

“Only 30 minutes”

“Still late” I sighed again

Rachel and I only had one class that weren’t together, suspicious.

Today we’re wearing matching jewellery and boots, and skinny jeans, the jewellery were teardrop silver earrings, ‘Paris’ text necklace’s and diamond rings, where did she get this stuff, we were wearing brown timberland suede boots (the ones for girls) and ripped denim skinny jeans, we wore different tank tops and our hairstyles were the same, loose curls, she put mascara on me and her and the same lip gloss, thus we are late for school.

“Hurry up!” Max yelled from downstairs

“Coming!” we yelled back in sync

“Just wait till your mate sees you”

I froze

“M-m-mate?”

“Yip, me told be in the nurse’s office yesterday”

I completely forgot about that, I passed out in class, talk about embarrassing.

“D-does Max know?”

“Nope, he should though”

I sighed “I know”

We got into the car and kissed Max goodbye

All eyes were on us, we were walking in sync, we didn’t even have to try, it’s something we did since we were kids, and it’s kind of scary now that I think about it.

Rachel didn’t seem to care about the attention she was getting, we got some glares from girls and some were just there staring, the boys were all smirking though, some were winking at us, some were whistling.

Probably just weird because we look the same

By now first period was over, that’s the only class we don’t have together for the week, today is Friday, there’s usually some jock throwing a part tonight.

“Hellooo, earth to Kitty, what are you thinking?”

“I-um uh nothing.” I smiled

“We’re about to walk into the classroom, all eyes will be on us, are you ready to woo your mate?”

“Um uh, yeah”

“Good”

She held my hand and dragged me into to class

Just as she said, all eyes were on us, Chase was gaping, what was so good about this outfit, is it because we were matching?

She grabbed me by the wrist and took me to my seat, how did she know where I sat? Suspicious.

How is she sitting next to me anyway?

What did she do?

When class was over she dragged me everywhere.

As soon as bell rang for lunch, I spotted the table where I usually sat, I carried her across there, all their heads automatically snapped in our direction.