Chase's POV

I am on a roll today, 3 in 1 day :D even I can't believe it

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chase's POV

She was blushing, he face was so red, I didn’t even know that was possible. She’s so cute when she stutters.

Something about her makes me never want to let her go.

At that thought I remembered what she said earlier, and I almost lost it, anger was filling my body, I won’t let her leave, she’s not going to be taken away from me, I won’t allow it, my wolf was just as infuriated as me but something cooled me down.

“Hey” she said sweetly

“What’s wrong?” God, what is with me, just her touch drives me wild, I want to make her mine, I want her so fucking bad, she’s mine and I want everyone to know that, but she’s not ready to tell people yet so I have to bear it, she thinks she’s an average girl but she doesn’t know that almost every boy in this school looks at her with lust filled eyes, I don’t like it, I want them all dead, but for now, I have to put up with it.

I smiled at her

“It’s nothing”

“You’re lying” she whined like a 5 year old which was fucking adorable.

“Would I lie to you?” I fake pouted and she laughed.

“Yes?” I narrowed my eyes and frowned

“Is that what you think of me?”

“No, but you’re lying to me right now, there’s obviously something on your mind that’s angered you”

I sighed, she was right, and I’m about to lie to you again.

“I would never lie to you, don’t forget that” I felt guilty for lying to her about lying to her, but I’m not a good person, and to keep her from finding that out, I have to lie.

“Now, let’s go get something to eat”

“Wait, we’re skipping school?”

“How else will we keep us a secret?” I asked her and she looked kind of sad

“Hey…” she said placing her hand on my cheek.

“Don’t say that, it’s not like I want to keep us a secret, I-I, we need to work things out first”

I loved the fact that she said ‘we’ instead of ‘I’.

“That’s fine, I understand, and we will, whenever you’re ready, because I have no plans of letting you go”

Her face turned red which caused me to smirk, I love that I have that effect on her.

“Come on, let’s go”

“W-wait, I need to call my brother”

I looked at her confused

“You’re going to tell your brother that you’re skipping school?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Nothing, don’t bother” weird girl

“Hey, Max, I’m leaving school early today, I’m not feeling too well, yeah, no, no, no it’s not with a boy, ok, love you too”

That last part upset me, but it’s her brother so I have to suck it up.

“Ready?”

“Yeah, my brother said that he’ll deal with school and everything”