👑 His Kingdom 👑

~Yoongi POV~

I sit on my throne, watching my servants. They're...... Cleaning up after my parents. They're fighting again. 'My throne' is actually a pile of pillows. Mom and dad keep Arguing on when I am to become king. After I get married? Or now? Honestly, I don't wanna be king.

I just wanna be.... normal? A villager. Well, not exactly.... I kinda wish I was from the neighboring kingdom. They are wealthy, they don't go by rank, everyone is treated kindly, and they always have fun! I wish I was from there.

"Listen to me! He will be king once he shows that he can love something other than sleep! He will be married first!" My mother yells, throwing a vase at my father. "No! He will be king first! He doesn't need a woman dragging him down!" He yells back, breaking a window with a crown.....his crown....

He never takes it off. I start to walk into the throne room, but quickly get pulled back. "Now, now Prince Yoongi. You know you're not allowed in there." My servant, Gladous, reminded me as she locked the door.

"Gladous! Please, call me Suga!" I sigh as I head back to my room. "Pr- ....Suga! The princess from your cousins kingdom is here!" she called out. I sigh. She is my cousins, friends daughter. "Suga? Uhm, Melanie is here. Ya know, King Namjoons daughter?" I shake my head. "She's his friends daughter and I don't like her!" I replied, walking past the old woman on my way to the dining hall.

"Yoongi! Baby!" She squeals, repeatedly kissing my cheek. I shove her off. "What do you want?" I ask coldly, causing her to pout. "I thought you liked my kingdom? It was the one you wish you were from? I can make you part of it." She smiled.

The neighboring kingdom. Namjoons kingdom. The kingdom I wish I was from. Soon-to-be Melanies kingdom. Whatever you wanna call it, I have a chance to be part of it. I, Min Yoongi, have a chance to become part of the 아름다운 kingdom! (Beautiful kingdom)

"Yoongi... I love you and..." Her eyes widened and she mouthed 'go'. I turned around and saw him. Kim Nickolas. He was trying to steal my fathers crown! I drew my sword on pointed it to his throat. "That's why you came? Does your dad know about this?!" I ask. they both Just nod then run back to their kingdom.

'So that's how we're gonna play? OK, Kim Namjoon, game on!'

Time: 1:47am

Date: Wednesday, 07.26.17

Word count: 435 words