👑 Kisses and Suprises 👑

------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone else LOVE that gif, or is it just me? I might be just a little obsessed with him....OK, maybe A LOT obsessed with him. But, I mean, can you blame me?! Dang he's HOT! 🔥🔥MY MOM EVEN STARTED CALLING ME 'SUGAR' BECAUSE I KEEP TALKING ABOUT SUGA!!!! ...so i kinda go by that now....sometimes. OK I better go before I get all psychotic and fangirl over him....more than I already have. Sorry, I just REALLY love Min Yoongi! ❤😍💋😘

-Sugar 💋💋
------------------------------------------------------

I smash my hands down in the table, standing up. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I yell, grabbing Yoongis face. I pull him up and......

I KISSED HIM! God I missed his sweet, soft lips. Melanie stood up, trying to stab me but Jungkook pulled her down. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SHE'S TRYING TO TAKE MY MAN!" She yells, hitting him. Jungkook Cries a little and throws the fork on the ground. "No, you took hers." He says, standing up and leaving the restaurant.

Yoongi picks me up and carries me out the door, not once breaking the kiss. (How does that work?) He takes me to a little building behind the castle. No one knows its here. He sets me down on a little bed, this time He breaks the kiss.

He leans down and whispers "Just don't let mom find out" in the most seductive tone I've ever heard! He kisses me again, this one will hopefully last longer than 10 minutes.

-Melanie pov-

DID SHE REALLY JUST DO THAT?! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! YOONGI. IS. MINE!!!!!!! I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HAVE HIM!!!!

I pull a piece of paper out of my purse.

Ways to make Yoongi love me

1.) Be me! Of course he'll love me!
(FAILED)
2.) Steal from him and heroically' bring it back after defeating the person that took it
(FAILED)

3.) Try #2 again, but have someone else steal it
(FAILED)
4.) Get rid of (y/n)
(FAILED)
5.) Meet Queen Rosa for the 'first time. (FAILED)
6.) Kill (y/n) with a fork
(FAILED)

I sigh as I write 'FAILED' at the bottom. Now what do I do?! The only reason Namjoon wants the crown is so that I can be With Yoongi, but the girl he sent to get it is with him. I guess there's only 1 thing left to do.......

Cry! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-20 minutes later-

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

"MELANIE! STOP CRYING!" Jungkook yells, pulling me off the ground. I look up at him. His eyes were red and puffy, you could tell he just got don't crying. I stand up and slap him. " I'm getting Yoongi back! And I'm gonna kill (y/n)!

~~~

-Queen Rosa pov-

Melanie runs in throne room, Jungkook chasing after her. "Queen Rosa! Y-" Jungkook tackled her and covered her mouth with his hand. "What is it Melanie, sweetheart? Where's Yoongi?" My husband pulled Jungkook off of her and she stood up, tears flowing down her face. "He's making out with Jungkooks girlfriend!" She wails.

What did she just say?!

I'M. GONNA. KILL. HIM!!!!!!!

"WHERE IS HE?!?!?!?!?!" I scream, rage filling my body more and more as time passes. "I....I....I don't know!" She cried louder. I take out my phone and track his phone. "He's behind the castle!" I yell, running to him. "MIN YOONGI YOU BETTER ST- oh my god!"

-your pov-

"MIN YOONGI YOU BETTER ST- oh my god!" I look up and see.....Queen Rosa!? "M-mom! What are you doing here?!" Yoongi asks, coving my face again. "She's the girl from the ball?! I seen her face! DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?!" She asks, sounding like I'm REALLY important to the kingdom. Yoongi uncovers my face, showing my confusion to everyone. "W-who am I?"

------------------------------------------------------
ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!

Sorry about the boring chapter, but I have writers block and I promised BiasJinForever that I'd update today. So~ here's your update!!!!! Do you like it? BYE!!! XX

Time: 10:11pm

Date: Friday, 08.11.17

Word Count: 924 Words