👑 Truth 👑

-your pov-

"W-who am I?" I ask, my voice trembling a little. I've never heard someone talk like I'm important or sound scared of me. "Yo-you don't know?" Queen Rosa asks, pulling me to her. I shake my head and look back at Yoongi. He just shrugs. "Well, sweetheart, let's go in and I'll explain it all to you."

What does she need to explain? I'm just a criminal that hadn't been arrested yet. I've done so many bad things....what is there to explain?!

"Sweetheart....You're from the same kingdom as Melanie, right?" Queen Rosa asks, sitting my down in her throne. I just nod. What else was I supposed to do? I wanna know!!!!! She takes a deep breath, pulling Yoongi into the room and making him sit in his fathers throne. "King Namjoon.....he doesn't have kids, right?" I nod again. How does that have anything to do with me?

Queen Rosa moves Sugas hand, putting it on mine. That didn't help at all! My body tensed at his touch, although it was normal....why did it have to be noticeable right now? Queen Rosa giggled a bit, then started talking again.  "He really does have a child.... When his friend went to live with him, Melanie and Nicholas were mad that they didn't have a shot at royalty....so..... they took his daughter into the woods and beat her with sticks until she couldn't remember anything. She was 8 at the time..."

What? I can't remember anything before the age 8 either....maybe...NO! I'm just being stupid!

"....is your name.... Kim (y/n)?" She asks, holding my hand in her two. My hand's so small compared to hers....

I nod, even more confused. "Why? I'm not royalty if that's what you're trying to say." She shakes her head. "(Y/n), (y/n), (y/n). You ARE royalty! You and Yoongi are supposed to be married when you turn 18, but when you went missing.... We decided he would marry Melanie." That was enough to make my blood boil.

SHE made me forget. SHE hurt the only family I ever knew. SHE hurt Yoongi. SHE ruined everything! And you're still gonna make MY Yoongi be with HER ?!

I balled my little hands into fists, not knowing weather to cry or punch Melanie in the mouth. After all this.... she STILL gets him. "Why did you tell me that? It'll do me no good! IF I CAN'T BE WITH YOONGI THEN NONE OF THIS EVEN MATTERS TO ME!!!!" I yell, running out of the room.

I'm gonna go back home. no, not King Namjoom's castle. The place I grew up! My mom and dad aren't there, but this is better then dealing with them. I hope Melanie and Yoongi are Happy together....I give up! SHE RUINED EVERYTHING! WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! All I know from when I was younger than 8 is how much I liked Yoongi. My parents always told me about how I would always talking about him. I start crying as soon as I get through the door. "Wow! (Y/n)?! What happened?!" I felt someone grab me as I fell to my knees. Mt vision is to blurry to,see who it is, so I just ignore him. "(y/n)? Did you not like seeing me here? I was just planning a way to save you." He says, hugging me. NOW I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!

"L-Levi? Y-you were right...I never had a chance!" I wail, hugging him back. "What do you not have a chance to do?"  He asks, clearly forgetting what he always tells me. "I never had a chance with Yoongi!" I scream, running out if the house. "HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

-Yoongi pov-

(Y/n) where did you go? Please tell me you're OK. I remember reading in one of her diary's about going to her happy place when she's sad. It's an actual place, so maybe she's there?

"I'm going to Namjoon's kingdom." I say, taking one of my horses and leaving. I ride out to a river and see (y/n). "HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!" I hear someone yell, grabbing her arm and pushing her into the water. "(Y/N)!!!" I yell, jumping in with her and pulling her out. The boy that pushed her tried to run, but I grab his hood. "Nickolas?! Why did you push her?!" I yell, punching him in the stomach. "Melanie asked me to" He grones. (Y/n) kicks him into the water and walks away from me. Well, she tries to walk away from me. "Hey, do you really think I'll let you go? Not again babe." I say, grabbing her waist and pulling her to me. She giggles and little before looking up at me. "What about Melanie?" She asks, a hint of sadness present in her voice. "Forget about her." I say, resting my head on her shoulder. "Let's get married." I whisper, sliding a ring on her finger. She nods, knowing she doesn't really have a choice because I won't leave her alone until she says 'yes'. I smile, wrapping my arms around her. She rests her hands in mine and we watch the sun go down as it reflects on the water.

(Like this)

(Like this)

------------------------------------------------------Sorry about this chapter. I don't think It was very good, but I tried. Also, have you heard 'Agust D' ? It's a song by Suga. I really like it! I also like 'Give It To Me'. It's by Suga too. I'll put the videos here if you wanna watch them.

There you go~ I hope you like them!!!
BYE!!! XX

Time: 5:51pm

Date: Saturday, 08.12.17

Word Count: 957 Words