👑 Sugas Birthday: Part 1 👑

-Your Pov-

"(Y/n)...(y/n)!....(Y/N)!!!!!" Jungkook yells, poking my face as he says my name. I pull him down and snuggle him. I always do this when I sleep. Anyone who's within reach, BEWARE! I WILL SNUGGLE YOU!!!

"(Y/n)! Let go!" Jungkook yells, trying to push me off. The problem is...I'm a heavy sleeper, so I didn't wake up.

-Jungkook pov-

Yoongi told me to stay away from her! He read her diary and found out that I tried to kiss her and know, He's really mad at me! "(Y/n)! Let go of me." I whisper-yell.

I don't want Suga to think anything happened since he let me and Jin stay in his room last night. Jin and Suga left the room at 2:30 in the morning and I was left alone with (y/n) ever since! Anything could've happened! But, nothing did until she pulled me down.

Well, it's not like I can really complain. I'm really Happy that she snuggled Me, but I don't really wanna die. WHEN WILL SHE WAKE UP?!?!

"(Y/n)? Are you done snuggling?" I ask in a soft voice. She kisses my lips and smiles. "Good morning Yoongi." She says, not opening her eyes. "Uhm...(y/n)...I'm no-" I get cut off by her kissing me again.

Does she do this to Yoongi every morning?

"I lo-" I quickly cover her mouth. I don't wanna hear her say it, not while she thinks I'm Yoongi! She starts giggling "Yoongi! Why did yo-" She opens her eyes as she talks. "J-Jungkook?! I-I'm so sorry!" She says, jumping up.

'Sorry that she thought I was Yoongi? Or sorry that she kissed me?'

That was ask I could think about. I hear Yoongi and Jin talking as they get closer to the door. (Y/n) whispers. "Just forget that anything happened." Right after she said that, Suga walled through the door.

-your pov-

Yoongi walked through the door and smiled at me. 'Awe! He's so cute!' I think, but quickly remind myself that I have no feelings for him. Not at all!

"Hello, my love." Yoongi says as he walks up to me and kisses my head. "Wha-" "Suga. Jimin's here." Jin interrupts me. Thank God, because I REALLY don't wanna know then answer. "Well, sorry princess, we gotta go." With that, all 3 of them leave me alone.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Lauren yells, bursting through the door. "Today's Yoongis birthday!!! Let's do something for him!!!" She exclaims. I smile and nod. "That sounds fun! What should we do?" I ask, grabbing my notebook.

"How about a ball?!" She suggests. I just nod and start writing.

Dear Notebook,

Is that even what I wanna keep calling you? Hmm....NOPE! I will call you 'future me'! OK, so...

Dear Future Me,

I woke up the what way possible! I would've been the best way, but I thought Jungkook was Yoongi and kissed him a couple of times and almost said 'I love you'!

Today's Sugas birthday, so Lauren and I are gonna throw a ball for him! Wait...that sounds weird...eh, to late to take away now! I've gotta finish planing with Lauren. See ya!

-10:40, Friday, 03.09.17

"So, how do we do this?" She looks at me in disbelief. "You mean, you don't know how to throw a ball?!" (Is that the right way to say it????) I shake my head and she gasps. "My, my, my, child! We need to teach you quickly!" I tilt my head a bit. "I'm sorry, we?" She nods and signals someone in. "Hello!" She smiles. "I'm Tiffy, Jins girlfriend." I smile back. "Hi, I'm (y/n)!"

We all sit in a little circle on Yoongis bed and discuss what we're gonna do for the ball.

°°°•°°°Authors Note°°°•°°°

Heyyyyyyy! I (J)hope you liked this chapter! ....sorry.... Sami told me not to...I should've listened.... Now, before I embarrass myself more.... The next chapter is gonna be a thing where you can ask the characters questions and the one after will be them answering the  questions, OK? OK.

BYE!!! XX

Time: 10:20pm

Date: Wednesday, 08.02.17

Word Count: 702 words