Stiles horny heart

Summary: Being the horny hormonal teenager Stiles is
He goes over to Derek's place
And tries to fulfill his sexual desires.

Pairing: StilesxDerek

Smut ❤ sort of...

Stiles POV
"What else does a teenager do when their-- Ugh! Stilinski get your head out of your ass..
I don't wanna...you know what, I do that everyday while fantasizing about The werewolf sex god. I could try something I guess but he probably doesn't even like me back or wanna do anything with a hyper active idiot." I keep mumbling to myself
While pacing around my room.
"Correction, you're a sexually frustrated hyperactive idiot." lydia says standing in the door way making me jump 10 ft in the air.
"Jesus lydia! Warn a guy next time?" I say grabbing my chest, and breathing heavily.
"Sorry, anyways I heard what you were talking about and I wanna help." She says smiling and sitting on my bed.
"What the hell! You can't just come into my house- how the-"
She cut me off in mid sentence.
"You left a key under your mat!
Calm down Stiles."
I sighed.
"You're right.. I just-
She cut me off once more.
"I know, I know." Lydia said rolling her eyes.
"Just go up there and stop being so scared besides he might like you back, and the least he can do is rip your throat out.... with his teeth."
I groan.
"Fine... but if he kills me my spirit is coming back to haunt you."
She rolls her eyes and smiles
"Oh and by the way?"
I turn back around to her.
"Tell him what you want."
She winked Her smirk grew into a grin.
"Wha- Oh...." I blushed so hard I looked Like a tomato. I grabbed my keys off my nightstand and headed down stairs. Leaving lydia in my room. I get in my jeep and head to my awaiting death appointment.

(Time skip to Derek's loft)
I creep up the stairs very quietly forgetting about how derek is a lycanthrope and can hear my almost every move.
I look around the room to see derek sleeping on the couch.
Shoot... he's still hot while sleeping.
"What are you doing here, Stiles?" Derek sighed out not moving from his current position nor opening his eyes.
Why do I get boners over little things?
"I,uh- you see!- I stutter over my words.
"Spit it out or get out" Derek growled now sitting up, now having full view of his 6 pack.
Should I just say fuck it?
He's really not helping the situation!
I walk up to him slowly with him eyeing my every move.
Oh god, oh god...and I drop down to my knees in front of him.
His face converted to confusion
And his eyes wide in surprise.
"I like you Derek... hell I may even love you, Okay, and I have been so scared to say this from the fear that you would rip my throat out. I have these dreams about you w-where you're fucking me into the mattress, and I- I know I'm underage, but please let me do something touch you it's not like I'm gonna tell anyone. Derek I need you any part of you j-just please." I whimpered.
He looked down at me many emotions spreading across his face.
"Stiles.." He couldn't find any words.
My hands were gently gliding around Derek's zipper near little Derek. Derek grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.
His eyes held want but resistance.
"Please." I moaned and brought my free hand down to rub myself through my pants.
Derek sighed, and let go, and I brought my hand up onto his dick
I looked up at him, and he met my eyes, and slightly nodded
I unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, and started pulling them down
I saw precum leaking through his underwear I moaned lowly
I rubbed my hand up, and and down over it making Derek shudder and growl.
"Fuck, your growling is so hot."
I pull down his underwear his dick sprang free.
"So big." I muttered eyeing his dick.
I took it in my hand, and licked over the tip licking the precum off to.
Derek growled once more while digging his nails into the couch.
I licked a strip up and down his dick before taking it in my mouth.
"Stiles." He moaned/groaned out.
Taking his hand and running it through my hair
"Hmm?" I moaned around his cock sending vibrations making him tug on my hair harder causing me moan.
I went all the way down on his dick, and came back up with a pop.
"You don't know how bad I've wanted to taste you." I said
Kissing up his chest and leaving a fat hickey on his collarbone
I wonder why it didn't disappear.
I thought While still rubbing his cock.
He growled lowly as that showed a sign of marking. I knew he was getting close.
"Cum please, I wanna taste all of you." I moaned in his ear.
And that's what sent him over the edge.
I put my mouth over his dick making sure to get most of his juices. Some got on my face, but didn't care.
I looked up at derek through my eyelashes he looked down at me and sat up.
He took his thumb and wiped some of his cum off my face.
I sucked his thumb clean while still keeping eye contact which made him bite his lip.
I got up off of my knees with him getting up to pull his pants up.
"So in a few week's it will be my 18th birthday which means I'll be able to do more of this, maybe even more." I said breaking the silence.
Derek rolled his eyes but smirked anyway.
"If We're gonna do this I need to ask you a question."
Which made Derek raise his eyebrow.
"Will you Derek Hale go out with me?" I asked, and He looked down, and thought about it for a second, and then looked up at me a small smile spreading across his face.
"Yes I will go With you Stiles Stilinski." Derek said coming closer I looked at his lips and back into his eyes.
He leaned in more closing the space between us our lips moved in sinc with him dominating the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck he wrapped his arms around my waist.
His tongue wanted entry but I denied it which caused him to grab my ass, and I gasped letting him in, but after a few more seconds I broke the kiss.
"Okay, we need to stop before this gets to heated." I say breathing heavily.
"Little Stiles doesn't agree." He says chuckling causing me to look down and blush.
"You and your horny heart." He says laughing.
"I should take care of.... you know." I was about to leave before Derek caught my wrist.
"I'll take care of it for you."
He says pushing me down onto the couch.

And to think the all started with Stiles being horny.

Wow... um... ok... should I post a part 2 where they go on their Date?

Beautiful Sterek

I'm also going to start posting the girl oneshots.

Anyway..... this sucked but

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!
😆 many more to come 😉

Love you cupcakes
😊❤

BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII