Horny Neko

Let's jump right in.

Scott had pinned Stiles onto the bed.

He Doesn't know how it happened.
First Stiles was watching Scott play on his video console after he had gotten tired of playing so Scott decided to go solo. Then the next thing you know Scotty's on top of the little Neko. Stiles tilted his head smirking as he stared up at Scott his ear twitching He managed to slide himself out of his best friends grip before flipping them over, as he was the one straddling Scott.

Scott knew how--'Playful' the Neko could get. He knew that sometimes it could get out of hand, and things would happen, but neither of them seemed to care.

"Scott." Stiles whined with a pout as he swayed his black tail from side to side.
Scott raised an eyebrow.
Stiles whined again a small glint shining in his eyes.
Scott smirked slightly, and wrapped his arm around the Neko gently placing his hand onto his tail, and rubbing it.
Stiles let out a small gasp.

He began to grind down slowly onto Scotty's clothed member causing his breath to get caught in his throat.
"Stiles." Scott breathed still rubbing Stiles' tail.
"Y-you know how I get when you touch my tail, Scotty." He panted grinding down harder.
Scott suppressed a groan as he flipped them over getting squeak from Stiles as he flashed his eyes looking down at the Neko making him bite his lip, and flash his Green ones as well.

Stiles loved when Scott showed his animalistic side.
Scott grinded down onto him growling into his ear making Stiles whimper.
"S-scotty please!" Stiles whined.
Scott huffed into his ear, crawled down and reached his hand into s
Stiles' underwear pulling out his member that was already leaking and rubbing it slowly after a minute increasing his speed. He looked down at Stiles face watching as he panted his face completely flushed looking up at him.

Stiles flipped them over again causing Scott to raise an eyebrow looking a bit confused . Stiles straddled his lower legs Pulling Scott's pants and underwear down slightly making his member pop out causing him to suck in a breath of air.

The Neko looked deep into Scott's eyes flashing his green ones as he went down and kitten licked the tip of Scott's cock.
"Fuck." Scott said biting his lip.
Stiles placed his mouth over it and went down completely Getting a Groan from Scott. Stiles used his other hand to rub his own.
Still looking into his eyes he repeatedly flicked his tongue over the tip causing Scott to groan in pleasure.
"Ah, Stiles you're such a fucking Slut." Scott said bucking his hips up into his mouth. Stiles moaned around Scott's member liking the way Scott talked to him. He Rubbed himself faster, and harder, it became easier because of the pre-cum that was leaking out.
"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." Scott moaned. The Neko was also about to cum.

Stiles took his mouth off of Scotty's member, and slid up still straddling him. He took Scott's cock, and his into his hand and began rubbing them both together.
"Ah!~" Stiles moaned at the feeling of both their cocks moving against each other. Scott let out a trembling breath from pleasure as he looked Stiles in the eyes.
After about a minute Scott came over both of their members letting out a loud groan.
Stiles panted as he reached his cumming hard all over both of their cocks with a porn worthy moan.

He went back down, and sucked Scott's member clean. Licking, and swallowing all of the cum that came out of both of their cocks.
Stiles leaned back up wiping his face with his wrist with a small smile on his face as he stared down at a somewhat shocked Scott.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another time

Derek had called for a pack meeting
About a group of werewolves that had recently just entered their territory for an unknown reason.
The Neko sat down on Derek's couch not really interested in participating since
1. He only came because Scott forced him to, and 2. he's "Not allowed to go on any 'missions' because he could get very hurt." At least that's what Derek says.
"What do you mean 'What are we gonna do?' Scott. We're obviously gonna drive them out, Right Derek?"  Isaac said looking at Derek who shook his head.
"First, we see what their reason for being here is, and if they mean any harm, or turns out to be a threat, then if it comes to combat then we do what we have to do." Derek said.

Isaac had gotten up, and went into the kitchen. Stiles was bored.
He'd sighed getting up as well, and going towards the kitchen where Isaac was, and saw him getting a bottle of water from the pack since Der didn't have a fridge.
Stiles sneaked up behind Isaac before he could turn around, and when he did the look on his face was priceless.

Isaacs POV
Pack meetings are boring, and exhausting, but at least they're helpful, and what not. I had just finished grabbing a bottle of water, and took a few sips of it before closing it, and turning around. When I did I almost dropped it.

Stiles was standing right behind me with a big grin on his face making me jump.
"Stiles, what the hell. Don't scare me like that!" I whispered putting a hand on my chest exaggerating. I sighed putting my hand onto his head petting him gently, and scratching behind The Neko's ears. He purred as his grin  turned into a small smile as he blushed closing his eyes pushing his head into my hand as if he was asking for more.

But before I knew it he had pushed me up against the sink, and was looking up at me with a smirk, his tail slowly moving behind him, and a small glint in his eyes. By then my eyes were opened wide from shock, and confusion.

Stiles POV

When I got the opportunity I pushed him against the sink. Smirking at him still purring.
"W-what are you doing, Stiles?" He said as he swallowed hard.
I bit my lip as I looked into his beautiful eyes, and leaned closer, and when I did I could hear his breath hitch in his throat.
"S-stil-- he didn't get to finish because my lips were already on his. He was clearly surprised, but kissed back  nonetheless wrapping an arm around my waist, going down and squeezing my ass as he slipped his tongue into my mouth making me let out a quiet moan. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have him inside my mouth. I hurried, and got down onto my knees unbuttoning, and unzipping his pants pulling them half way down.
"Stiles, Did you forgot we were still at a pack meeting?!" He whispered loudly looking a bit panicked, but I ignored him continuing to pull his pants and underwear half way down seeing his member pop out made me drool a little making his eyes widen even more.  I grabbed his cock and rubbed it at a moderate pace. I kitten licked his tip, and then teased him even more by licking up a vein on the side feeling, and seeing him shudder at the feeling.
I went down fully onto his cock, and moaned slightly around his member sending vibrations.
"Ah fuck~" Isaac moaned quietly.
I took my mouth off of his member leaving a string of saliva connected to my lips. I continued to rub him.
"I want your cum, Isaac. I need it." I whispered as I told him looking deep into his eyes, and I flash my green ones.
He gripped onto sink tightly looking down at me through his hooded lids, and I knew right then, and there he wanted to fuck me. Oh well. We'll save that for another time.

I placed my mouth back onto his cock deepthroating it, and massaging his balls as I hummed around him.
"F-fuck~ I'm gonna cum." He whispered clenching his jaw as his breathing picked up, and before I knew it I felt a warm liquid spill at the back of my throat. I moaned quietly swallowing it all. Even when I removed my mouth he was still Cumming making me place my mouth back over the tip of his member. I loved the taste, and feeling of his cock, and cum in my mouth.

I removed my mouth from his cock wiping my mouth, and looked up at him with innocent eyes.
"Thank you, Izzy." I said smiling, and giggling as I left him looking flushed.

It has been a while since I posted.
Oof. Do you guys want me to update 'pack mate' or 'Upgraded' ?

Also, Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Did you like one shot number 1 Or 2 better?

🖤