Teen Wolf {On mad crack}

What the fuck is this... LMAO

Stiles walked into the pack room mumbling to himself.
Scott looked over at him furrowing his eyebrows. "You good b--"
"--No. Who the FUCK ate my ramen noodles." Stiles said yelling and pulling in his pants up, while packing the room.

Scott tilted his head holding in a laugh
"I KNOW yo bitch ass isn't about to laugh. I will fuck you. Where the fuck Is my ramen?" Stiles said getting all up in Scotts face, which caused Scott to start laughing. Scott then pecked stiles on the lips.

In took Stiles a minute to figure out what the fuck just happened, but when he did he fucking died.
"BITCH. YOU Fucinghdgdhdnehwh."
No one in the room knew what the fuck he just said. Derek thought the bitch was having a damn seizure.
"Stiles, what the hell." Lydia said in whiny bitch ass voice.
"SHUT YO ASS UP AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH." Stiles said glaring at Lydia, causing her to give him a really stank face.
"Sexist asshole, you think that just because I'm a women I'm suppose to make you a sandwich? Hell no."
Lydia said crossing her arms.

Stiles was about to get a picture frame to throw at her head but Liam stopped him, but then stiles dropped him. "Bitch." he muttered.
"What the hell is up with you, Stiles? You never act like this!" Scott said standing up from his place on the couch, flashing his red eyes.
"FUCK YOU, YOU RED EYED DOG. EAT MY FUCKING ASS." Stiles screaming going over and slapping scott.

Scott growled and everybody bitch ass left, or went up stairs.
"You asked for it." Scott huffed before pushing Stiles onto the couch, ripping everything off him and Stiles fought back hard, but when Scotts tongue licked his entrance he gasped and stopped fighting, and squirmed.
"S-scott no. I-I was kidding s-stop-- Ngh~!" Stiles moaned and whimpered loudly as Scott fucked him so good with his tongue, gripping onto stiles legs hard.

Stiles moaned loudly biting his lower lips harshly as he began to pant. Scott sneakily slid one finger inside of his dripping wet entrance which caused stiles to gasp in surprise, moaning just like the little bitch he was as Scott thrusting his fingers into his fast.
"This all you wanted, huh? You wanted daddy's attention? You wanted daddy to eat your sweet little ass and finger you so good? Huh?" Scott said breathing deeply continuing to finger stiles.

Stiles whimpered in response nodding.

and that's when Liam came down the stairs. "Hey I wanna join in this roleplay too.." Liam said smirking.
He dragged Isaac down the rest of the stairs before turning around and clearing his throat.

"WHAT are you doIng sTepbRo?"