A return?

Hello everyone, as you may know it I disappeared for a long while with no trace at all and I didn't want to be helped what so ever.

I didn't want to leave people worrying more than they were so I'm here now. I would say that I'm slowly very slowly working on my mental health.

I apologize for saying all of that stuff And making you all worry, I am sorry truly which Is why I wrote this to clarify.
I read everyone's messages but I couldn't bring myself to respond. I'm here now is all that matters.

Some updates with my life is that I'm nonbinary and Use all pronouns but I prefer she/they. I'm now 18 years old  going on 19 next year  and I have a job but I'm still struggling with some internal stuff. I'm also very gay, but psychotic anime men have my heart.

I don't know if I quite want to continue the teen wolf book but It's not set in stone yet. I don't know if I'm comfortable with writing boy x boy anymore but if that is what you guys want I'll make it happen. I'm also not that big of a teen wolf fan anymore but it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I will try to continue the book for as Long as I can.
Soon I will do a face reveal maybe,, I don't know. All I know is that I might want to write again and rant as well about how shitty things are at my job sometimes. I missed you all really. And for the ones that messaged me on my message board you hold a special place in my heart really. <3
I love you all and see you soon

-Malakai