Wrong words

Christina p.o.v

As me and the girls were amused with the field (it wasn't just any ordinary field) we saw Hayton arrive with his car and the girls parking on the sidewalk.

  "Alright so I know we guys may have thought the field was all grass but this is the type of field we work with. And no these are not actual buildings it's a hologram with walls build up, see..." Hayton respond quickly to our reactions.

  We stood their just seeing everything erase left with white walls.

"Alright well sorry for the short show but we gotta start knowing that you guys only have two days until we guys actually hack into the governor computer..."

"...wait what is the reason for it?" Lisa cut him off.

"Let's just say there's a group of bad people trying to rob the governors access to money but the only way through is the computers to know where it's located. They don't believe us so we're taking matters in our own hands. Trust me we're not the bad guys here. But it's not just hacking computers, you may have to fight your way through. That's why we're going to practice here today then out in the real world tomorrow."

We all nod in understanding then grab guns that suited us best. Some of us got the hang of it as others still didn't. Aka Amy!

"Well since I'm good with computers and electronics I'ma stay back and give you guys a microchip and help you guys along the way through your ears" Katherine surprisingly told us.

"Great idea. Now pair up...theirs only 3 entrance and one exit. Who ever wins get less time tomorrow." Hayton smirks at the last sentence.

"While y'all do that I'ma go help Katherine set up the things" he added.

"Well since Hayton have to be with Amy for certain reasons..." Dani quickly approached me and look at a little confused Amy trying to get the hang of the gun, I smiled understanding.

"Maybe we should be partners"  she added.

"As much as I like the sound of that but seems like Lauren may just wanted to be with you instead...understanding the whole awkward situation with her and Lisa." I replied with care.

"Right" Dani trailed off.

"You should go talk to her" I replied back.

"And if you end up being my partner it'll be just as great" I added as I whispered through her ears biting them gently at the end.

"Right! Lauren hold up" Dani said as her eyes lighten up causing me to giggle.

Dani p.o.v

"Hey what's wrong. You seem upset." I pouted as I grab Lauren hand pulling her away from the girls.

"It's nothing...I-i don't know"

"Just tell me" I desperately asked.

"I kissed Lisa today a lot, a lot" she replied.

"Good that means your guys are good.."

"No because I felt bad after"

"Oh... Lauren as much as I want to be your partner I really wanna be with Christina"

There was a moment of silence. As a I saw her face drop a little in sadness.

"But if you want me to stay with you"

"N-no it's okay I'll just talk it out with Lisa" she tried to explain.

"Really! Thanks!" I got fascinated with the thought of being with Christina I kissed Lauren cheek causing her to blush. Probably because she didn't expected that.

Lauren p.o.v

As Dani walked away I felt me heart break a little more knowing I shouldn't hope for something so big. Wait...

  I for once understood what Lisa went through with me.

  "Hey Lise." I came back to reality walking towards her grabbing her hands. She flinched then calmly accepted it.

  "Y-yeah" she replied nervous.

  "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to confused you about the whole kiss..."

"It's okay" she quickly cut me off.

Lisa p.o.v

I didn't know why with Lauren I give in so easily. I was usually the controlling one in a relationship and I'd be the one to break up with them if I got bored. Yes, I get bored easily. But with Lauren I don't know if I just want her because no one ever rejects me or I seriously wanted her. She keeps me interested and I don't think a day will go by we're I'm not with her even if she's done me wrong.

  Katherine p.o.v

  "Alright all set up!" I told Hayton as I gave him the microchips for them.

  "Thanks. Also trust me it's between us...the whole you know what." He mumbled.

  "I know" I said sincerely.

  Shocking he came up and hugged me.

  "Listen you may not want me to tell you this considering the fact that your parents died and you had to grow up faster in the FBI with her aunt as a kid so just please don't be afraid to go out in the field I've seen how you work and you are definitely good help!" He whisper in ear to make sure no one was hearing him.

  I pushed him back slightly.

  "Thanks but if you were  smart enough you know they were killed bye the one we're going up against. G20. So don't try to win be over like I have to look at as some saver just because you need to show my aunt I should stay working for y'all and at the end get money out of this. Don't bribe me and don't push it." I told him firmly most likely with sass not caring as I go to the girls and give them their microchips.