Zimmy

It was late at night and Zacky couldn't sleep. Jimmy wasn't home so we was worried and scared. He has been coming home late for days when Zackys asleep but today he stood up. Zacky waited, watching tv with Icky and eating popcorn.

He heard the door open, turning back to see Jimmy walk in, his hair a mess and face tired, clothes messy on him. Like he has had sex.

"Where were you?" Zacky frowned as he stood up.

"Oh, hey babe. Why aren't you asleep?" Jimmy asked, smiling now.

"Because my boyfriend isn't there to cuddle me." zacky pouted but then huffed. "Where are you? Like seriously, James. You go out every night and --"

"Don't tell me you think I'm cheating." Jimmy muttered.

"I'm sorry Jimmy... But that's all I can assume." Zacky whispered sadly.

"Zacky I -"

"Jimmy I just want the truth. Everynight your gone, you come home a mess and I just - Jimmy did I do something wrong?!" Zacky cried.

Jimmy groaned and face palmed. "I'm not fucking cheating, Zee! Have you lost your faith in me or something? I would never hurt you like that, ever!" Jimmy frowned.

"Well I mean you used to go and fuck sluts before, I don't doubt you'll do that now even though you're in a relationship!"

"One of those sluts were you.." Jimmy muttered under his breath with a light chuckle, maybe he was a little bit drunk from working late at night.

Sadly, Zacky wished he hadn't but he did. He heard Jimmy and felt tears roll down his cheeks. "Fuck off Jimmy! Just leave me alone I hate you! Go with those other people see if I care!" Zacky ranted, turning and running up the stairs and into his and Jimmys shared bedroom. He immediately plopped down on his stomach on the bed and sobbed. He was so confused, worried and scared. He did care, so much. He let his thoughts take over and all he can assume was that his true love was cheating.

All through that night they didn't speak, Zacky fell asleep crying on the bed while Jimmy fell asleep on the couch. The morning came and both stayed in their spots. Jimmy remembering his words and groaning. He felt terrible and got up, walking upstairs and into the room. "Baby?" he mumbled. Earning a whimper only. "Zack, I am so sorry. I didn't know what I was saying, I was kinda tipsy and it spilled. You're not a slut. I mean you're so pure and stay with me only. A loyal boy. Zacky... I would never cheat on you. Last night escalated too quickly." he sighed and sat on the end of the bed.

"Then where do you keep going? Why are you gone?" Zacky croaked and wiped his tear stained cheeks that were red.

"I... It was supposed to be a surprise. I've been taking a night shift and working at this job. Trying to raise money for a ring..." Jimmy explained.

"What..."

"Yeah, Zee... I-I wanted to get you a ring. I wanted to propose. I've been raising money for a week already and I'm getting my check soon. I would never cheat... I love you." Jimmy said softly.

Zacky felt tears well up in his eyes and frowned. "You were going to propose..."

"Yeah. It was gonna be a surprise but..." Jimmy sighed and looked at Zacky with a small smile.

"I-I'm sorry Jimmy.... I love you too. I was just, scared.... Would you still propose?" he asked quietly.

"Yes. Of course. I need you in my life." Jimmy said with a light chuckle.

"Good... Because I'd respond with a yes to marry you!" Zacky grinned and tackled Jimmy into a hug and peppered him with kisses.

629 words

Lol dis was also garbage