Macky

"You're 8 months, babe. One more month and you'll have our little boy." Matt grinned and Zacky nodded with a big smile as well.

"What will we name him?" Zacky asked quietly as Matt rubbed his big belly gently.

"River." Matt shrugged and Zacky pouted.

"I kinda wanted Tennessee but we can always try for a second." Zacky giggled and Matt rolled his eyes playfully, kissing his husbands lips.

"Yeah. You're handling this one so well maybe you would handle another one more properly." he said. "You'll be a great mommy."

"Mom? Why am I the mommy?" Zacky asked.

"Because you're carrying River. And I'm taller. And you get it up the butt. You're Rivers mommy." Matt laughed.

"Okay fine." Zacky huffed and crossed his arms. "I want cookies. Please." he said smiling.

"Alright." Matt said and got up, going to the kitchen and then coming back with Zackys second love. When he came back Zacky took it and began to eat. "Man, you probably aren't pregnant. Maybe it's just a bunch of cookies forming a human like roll in your belly." Matt joked. Forgetting how sensitive his boyfriend was at the moment, he gasped when he saw tears rolling down Zackys cheeks with a whimper and he shoved the cookies away.

"No wait zee I wa--"

"I p-probably do have extra fat.... It probably all just isn't the baby." he whimpered.

"No, zacky, honey I was just playing. Im sorry I love you." Matt sighed and kissed his cheek gently.

"No! I'm always eating like a disgusting pig and I --" Zacky was beginning to sob and Matt gasped.

"No, no, baby please don't cry." Matt cooed and pulled zacky onto his lap. "I was just kidding. You're not fat, babe. You're beautiful." he whispered and kissed Zackys cheek. "You need to eat. Its good for you."

"O-okay.." Zacky sniffled.

Matt smiled and kissed his forehead gently.

~~~~~~

"Which room is he?!"

"Second floor, number 12 but you must wait in the waiting room."

"Thank you... Fuck!" Matt jogged up the stairs, the elevator would take long. He scanned the halls for the number until he came by and to the waiting room seeing Jimmy sitting there with a small smile.

"Hey dude." Jimmy said softly.

"Is he okay?! Oh my god! Did they start?!" Matt rambled.

"He's fine. They're waiting for you to help Zee. If you weren't here in the next 10 minutes they would've started without you." Jimmy chuckled and sat down. "Just knock."

Matt nodded and breathed out slowly. He was going to be a father soon and needed to be by Zackys side. He knocked on the door and it cracked open. "H-hi... Um, Im Matt, Zackys husband." he said. They nodded and let him in and he sighed in relief, walking over to Zacky who whimpered. His face sweaty. "Hey baby how are you holding up?"

"How do you think Im Fucking holding up! This shit hurts!" Zacky cried.

Matt chuckled lightly and ran a hand through the black hair, kissing his lips gently. "You'll make it through."

"Already Zachary, we're going to get started." the doctor said. Everyone was moving around and Zackys legs were lifted up. Zackys face was red so Matt didnt know if it was from embarassment or nervousness. Zacky grabbed his hand. Then the procedure began. Zacky was pushing and crying, squeezing Mats hand. Soon he slipped out and their baby boy was born. Nurses took him away and Zacky was panting hard with tears in his eyes. Matt brushing his hair out of his beautiful face and kissing him lovingly.

"You did it zacky, you did so good, I am so proud of you." Matt cooed.

Soon they had their baby given to them, Zacky was so happy he was crying and Matt maybe let out a few manly tears. "Hey River..." Zacky whispered.

"Hey Riv. Im your daddy and Zackys your mommy. Welcome to the world." Matt chuckled.

"I love you Matt." Zacky breathed.

"I love you too. And River." Matt replied.

677 words

Done at 2 am 😎😎