Final chapter

*Warning, chapter contains sexual and graphic content, if not 18+ please discontinue reading*

Carrying poppy to the bedroom, he gently sat her down at the edge of the bed. Looking down to her gorgeous face, still somewhat smeared with frosting on the side of her cheek. Looking down past her face, branch saw the pieces of frosting hidden in between her breasts and on her chest, he could feel his hunger for his wife grow as fast as a forest fire. Poppy noticed the way he looked at her, like a wolf among a deer. She then stood, leaning in to kiss his lips. Her heart pounded, and her southern region quivered from anticipation. Branch collided his tongue against hers as they share a heated kiss, swirling in concentric circles as he slowly began to undress himself. One by one he began to undo each button on his undershirt, then his pants, breaking the kiss, he whispered to his lovely troll. "Lets get you out of that dress". He whispered. She smiled lustfully, letting him come closer to her body, submitting to his animal like stare. He softly caressed her arms, pulling on the zipper on the side of her dress, pulling the dress down her sides slowly, almost tickling her. To his surprise, he saw she was wearing bright white lingerie underneath her dress. A white satin corset woven together in the center by white ribbons, connected by a white garter belt attached to her panties. A luscious sight for branch indeed. Branch couldn't wait anymore, he picked up his bride and threw themselves against the bed, kissing her deeply. He kissed her neck, trailing his tongue down to her chest, licking up the sweet and thick buttercream frosting, causing her to giggle softly. She kissed his cheek, trailed kissed down his neck and smoothed kisses down his belly. He could feel himself getting harder just from her touch. Huffing in bouts of excited breaths, his whole body was super sensitive do to being pent up for so long. He refused to do anything with her while she was in recovery from the snake bite. Her recovery was more important to him than sex. She kissed along his waist line, teasing him.  "D-don't tease me"! She looked up to him, smiling lustfully. She slid her tongue down below his waist line, seeing the large bulge waiting for her, she lifted his hips to remove his boxers, tossing them to the floor next to her dress. As soon as she did, his enormous member flung out, practically waving at her, she gently took hold of it, licking playfully on the sides. Branch trembled, feeling the pleasure starting to build up inside him.

 Poppy loved to see him tremble by her touch. Kissing up the sides of his shaft, she licked it occasionally, teasing it practically felt like torture to him. Finally, she gently slid the head into her mouth. It was warm, wet and the softness of her tongue made it all the more amazing. Poppy felt her body begin to get hot, she always felt erotic whenever she was giving him oral pleasure. Taking in his hard dick further into her mouth, she slid her tongue out far enough to let it hit the back of her her throat, causing branch to groan from pleasure. She loved that sound, hearing him moan and grown in pleasure always made her the hottest. Speeding up her movements, she sucked on his hard dick harder. While sucking, she began to wave her tongue like a flag in the wind. Branch moaned loudly, grinding his hips slightly. Poppy loved it, but she could feel her pussy beginning to get juicy just from sucking on him, she wanted him. Removing her panties from her garter, she climbed on top of branch. He looked up to see her grinning sweetly, hovering just about his fully erect, veiny  cock. "You've been doing all the work for so long, let me take care of you for once". She said with a lustful smile. Branch smiled back at her, the anticipation was almost killing him. Poppy slowly lowered herself onto his hard dick, her juices made it almost easy for it to slide in. Moments later, his enormous member was fully inside her, filling her entire wet canal. 

Branch and poppy both let out  moans of pleasure, branch could feel her walls tremble from hunger with him inside of her. "S-so...big"! She huffed, as she began to ride it. Moving up and down in rhythm, he could see her breasts bounce and her hair flow, her slender waist and legs spread wide. This turned branch on to see her this way, he felt his hips begin to move along with hers, holding onto her thighs as she rode him. "Ahh! Ahhh! B-branch, it..feels so good!! Too good! Aahh"! She exclaimed. "Aahhh, p-poppy! You feel amazing! S-so tight, t-this way! Mmfff! Oooh, ride me baby"! He moaned loudly, gripping firmly on her thighs. Poppy then put her hands onto his chest, and began moving her hips deeper and faster, grinding faster to the point her breasts were moving with every bounce. Branch reached out to her, grabbing a hold of her breasts, squeezing gently. Using his thumbs to swirl around her nipples. Branch moved his hips harder, reaching the deepest parts inside of her. Poppy yelped in pleasure, making branch feel like he was in a frenzy. Suddenly, poppy stopped, branch looked to her, confused. Poppy shot a sultry grin to her husband, without removing his dick from inside her, she started to turn her body from him, causing a strange, but pleasurable twisting sensation. Lifting her leg then returning it down after she moved so instead of facing him, she was facing his feet. Branch loved the view. Seeing her perfect ass and slender back was quite the view for him. Moments later, she began moving again. At this angle, branch was hitting her sweet spot almost instantly, making poppy moan loudly and ride him vigorously. Branch felt like he was in bliss, feeling her snug pussy grinding on his hard dick was amazing. But branch could feel himself getting close, her tight canal felt like it was trying to suck him dry of any fluid he had. So without wasting time, he propped his legs up slightly, and began to pound away at her as she rode him, hard, making both trolls begin to moan loudly into the air. Feeling pleasure consume her, she felt her hips start to swing in circles as she was riding him, making his hard cock "sweep" inside of her. Poppy's body began to quiver, almost as if being overtaken by pleasure. As was branch, his entire body was trembling from pleasure at the angle and vigor she was using. Branch couldn't help but moan loudly. "O-oooh! God, poppy! Y-yeah! Ride me just like that! J-just like that, oooooh! It feels so good! I-I'm going to come soon! AAhhhhh! D-don't stop baby, don't stop"! He hollered. She was more than happy to oblige, the angle was amazing for him too. She leaned forward, so to let some blood flow to her legs, branch looks down to see her riding onto his hard cock. Exciting him even more. Seeing her pussy devour his rock hard flesh rod made him feel immensely turned on. He hurried his thrusting, being on the cusp of ejaculation. "Ahhh! MMfff! Oh god, poppy! I...I'm gonna!....Aahh I'm gonna come"! He moaned loudly with deep huffs. Gripping her hips tightly, he jammed inside of her deeply, feeling the tip rub against her inner walls. Poppy moaned branch's name loudly as he filled her canal with his hot seed. Panting heavily, the blue troll then lifting himself up, still holding onto poppy as he changed position, knowing she hasn't had her orgasm yet.