Chapter 2

If you guys like the book, please make sure to favorite the chapters, and follow me! It would mean a lot, and I love positive feedback in the comments <3

Haylee's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! My alarm went off. Remind me to change that, it's annoying as hell. I run downstairs, grab an apple, and walk back upstairs to get ready.

I walk into my closet, and start going through my clothes to find something to wear. I guess I should pick out a few, along with shoes that go with it, and have Autumn decide. I find light denim super skinny jeans, a white tank top with "NYC" written in black on it. I also pull out a denim jacket, and some bracelets and necklaces. Pulling those on, I walk into the bathroom and plug in my straightener and get ready to make my hair gorgeous. I opened drawers and found some make up bags and other tools.

I just finished my hair when Autumn walked in. She walked around me, eyeing the outfit I had chosen, and my hair.

"The outfit is amazing, totally in style, did you get shoes though? And where is all the make up, bobby pins, I need those." She stated, looking me in the eyes. I pulled out more make up bags, and bobby pins, and a comb, and pointed where my shoes were in the closet. Autumn entered the little room and stared at the shoes.

After about two minutes, she pulled out my white two inch heels, and told me to put these on. I did as she said and pulled them on. She nodded frantically and then reached for the make up. I sat down on a stool, and she started working.

It took about ten minutes for her to finish, and she turned me around to look in the mirror. Black eye shadow and eye liner, some blush, the eye liner making the 'wing' affect, and some glossy pink lip gloss. It was perfect. Good thing I had already ate an apple or my lip gloss would smear. Autumn handed me a clutch purse, and told me to put the things she used on the counter in it, and that I could keep the clutch in my locker, just in case I needed to touch it up.

She then started working on my hair, she did a simple hair do, just parting it so I had more layers and side bangs. I looked in the full body mirror when she finally finished, and stared in awe. I looked stunningly fashionable.

"Thank you so much Autumn! I look amazing!" I squealed and pulled her into a tight hug.

"You're very welcome! Oh and here, some totally in stylish sun glasses. It will bring out your outfit and hair." She said as she handed me the sun glasses.

"Oooh very pretty" I said as I put them on. We walked downstairs and I called to my mom that I was leaving for school. Autumn and I walked to her car, and I got in the passenger seat while she got in the driver's seat. She started the car, and drove off down the road, making left and right turns everywhere.

When we reached the school, we walked out and started walking towards the building. It was a beautiful school, with maybe three floors, and huge. I can't really describe it other than amazing.

While Autumn and I were walking, everyone - and I mean everyone - was looking at me and her. Mostly me, since I am the new girl. Some guy nodded and winked and me, and I think I blushed. Shit, he's gonna think I'm a slut because I'm new and I blush at some random guy winking at me.

Autumn led me to the front office, and the secretary gave me a schedule and asked Autumn to show me around. Autumn looked at my schedule and squealed.

"Yes! We have all the same classes! Oh no, that means you're in the classes with the bad boy of the school, Mason. Whatever you do, don't fuck around with him, he'll get his boy crew and make your life here terrible. Trust me." She told me.

"Did you see that one guy nod and wink at me while we were walking here? Who was that?" I asked her while we walked down the hall way.

"Oh, that was Jake. He's in Mason's boy crew, and a player. Don't fall for him, he'll only break your heart." She replied while showing me the classrooms.