Chapter 4

Here's yet another chapter today, cause I'm bored as hell waiting for the Sims 3 to download >.<

Haylee's POV:

It took me a while, but I finally found the girl's locker room, and immediately walked to Autumn.

"Why the hell did you leave me! It took me forever to find this place!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Sorry! I didn't know you stopped walking, it is really loud in the hallway." She said back. "And besides, I thought Mason would have brought you here." She snarled at me. I stared at her in shock.

"He was, but then he put his arm around me, and I ran off to find you again." I snarled back, getting very pissed of.

"I thought we were friends Autumn, you're my damn neighbor. I guess I was wrong!" I yelled at her and walked away toward the gymnasium. I sat on the bleachers and stared at the wall. Mason came out into the gym, with his again, tight clothes for gym. Jake followed him, then the rest of his boy crew. Mason spotted me and told his guys to not follow him. He jogged over to me and he looked really upset.

"Haylee, I'm really really sorry, I wasn't thinking when I put my arm around you. I'm so sorry, please forgive me, it won't happen again." Mason cried out, not really crying, but begging me to forgive him. I stood up, walked off the bleachers, and walked up to him. I stared at him in the eyes, moved forward, and kissed him. I don't know what I was thinking, but suddenly the kiss got deeper, and more hot. He picked me up and sat me on the bleachers, so I didn't have to reach up, and he didn't have to bend down.

When the kiss stopped, we just stared at each other, my face hot as hell, and probably red. He smiled and kissed the top of my head and walked away. When he reached his guys, they all patted him on the back, and congratulated him for getting an actual girl friend and not a slut. I smiled. Was he my boyfriend, or not? I didn't understand what just happened. Why did I kiss him? I thought I didn't like him...

When I looked up, I saw Autumn staring at me, looking hurt, then she ran off back into the locker room. Oh no, what did I just do? I think I just lost my best friend.

Mason's POV:

"Hey dude! Congrats! What was it like, did she do good? Did you guys do some tongue action!?" My main boy Josh asked. I slapped him upside the head and laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend guys, I don't even know what happened. She just kissed me, I bet she didn't even know what was happening. And no, we didn't put our tongues into our mouths, obviously she did amazing." I replied. Jake looked at me in disgust. I knew he wanted her, badly, but he shouldn't have been such a dick in social studies. Hunter told me all about it, since he sits behind Jake in social studies.

"Hey man, you shouldn't have been such a bitch to her in social studies. Yeah, I know about that. And she's obviously not into you, or she wouldn't have kissed me." I laughed. Cameron, who is also in my crew, high fived me, and went to his assigned spot in the gym. I glanced over at Haylee, who was trying to get the attention of Autumn. She glanced at me, looking upset and frowned. I walked over to her to ask her what happened.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"Autumn won't talk to me because I promised I would never ever fall in love with you, then she saw us kissing and now she won't talk to me." She said, all in one breath.

"It's ok, I'm sure she'll forgive you. If you need a ride home though, I'll gladly give you one. I know Autumn drove you here today, and I'm sure you don't know the town well enough to walk home yourself." I smiled at her. She smiled back, and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back, and rested my chin on the top of her head. She traced her finger over my abs, and she giggled.

"You like them don't you?" I asked, laughing myself.

"Haha yeah, why do you always wear super tight shirts?" She asked.

"Why not? Can't a guy show off his amazing abs for all the girls to see?" I told her. We both laughed, I kissed her forehead and walked to my assigned spot in the gym.

"Did you ask her to be your girlfriend yet?" Josh asked me.

"No, I don't think she wants me as a boyfriend. But I'm madly in love with her. I can't stop thinking about her. Who knew a new girl would do this to a bad boy? Not that I'm considering myself a bad boy, but, I don't know anymore..." I explained to Josh, kind of trailing off toward the end. Josh nodded and started talking to his new girlfriend as of this morning, Krystal. Krystal's a pretty nice girl, I don't know if she deserves Josh though. He hasn't kept a girlfriend for more than a week, but those girls were clingy as fuck, and only wanted sex. Krystal's the more quiet, shy girl, and got really nervous when we had Sex Ed in health a few years back.