Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :( Been busy playing Sims and school and shit :) Here's a kinda long update since I'm bored as hell :D

Haylee's POV:

After gym, the boys and girls went to the locker rooms to undress from gym clothes, and get back in their regular school clothes. The girls from the pool or swimming area were mostly all dressed, and were drying their hair. I really hate swimming, and I'm not looking forward to it.

When the bell rang, I looked at my schedule. Special class, which this marking period is Spanish. Wonderful. The only words I remember are hola, adios, Buenos dias, and gracias. This is going to be a hell of at time! Yay! Note the sarcasm.

I wanted to wait for Autumn, but we're not talking as of right now. I could wait for Mason, but I don't really want to talk to him right now, we need to spend some time away from each other for now.

"Haylee!" A familiar voice called behind me. I turned around and it was Autumn.

"I thought you hated me, and that we weren't talking." I said, and started to turn around and continue walking to class.

"I'm sorry, it was stupid of me. You see, I've had this crush on Mason since kindergarten, and I thought he was starting to like like me, but then you came here and he started falling head over heels for you, and I guess I got a little jealous. Haylee, you're just so beautiful, and gorgeous, and amazing, and everything, perfect. You're like the most popular girl in school!" Autumn told me. I glanced over at her, and she looked like she was about to cry. I pulled her into a big hug, and we both apologized for being assholes, and that boys will never again break us apart.

Autumn and I agreed that neither of us will date Mason, it's better that way. We walked into the Spanish room, and Seniora Rivera welcomed me, with a thick Spanish accent. She gave me a folder and some packets and papers, and told me to pick a seat. Obviously, I picked a seat as far away from Mason as possible, and as close to Autumn as possible. Mason gave me that upset puppy dog look like he expected me to go sit with him. Ah well.

Spanish went by quickly, and next was reading class. After that, lunch, then another math class, then Language Arts, and last but not least, science. It's a long eight-period day not including a 27 minute long lunch period.  

"What the fuck Haylee! You make out with me in gym, then act like nothing ever happened! You were supposed to sit with me and the guys!" Mason came up and started yelling at me. I backed away, probably looking scared as hell, and he started laughing.

"Oh, is the poor baby scared? Aww, let's call her mommy. Kissing you was a mistake, just like you." He mumbled angrily in my face, and pushed me against the wall, then walked away laughing with his guys. Jake turned the corner and passed me, glaring at me like he felt bad. I could feel the tears coming down my cheeks, and Jake heard me crying lightly.

"You okay Haylee? I'm sorry for being a douche before, I didn't mean to. What the hell did Mason do to you now? Do I need to beat him senseless?!" He said, picking me up in his arms. I cried into his chest, and he carried me to reading class. Jake let me go and helped me walk into the classroom, and handed me some tissues. He gave Mason the meanest, dirtiest, and disgusted look I've ever seen. It felt weird having someone protecting me like this, but I liked it.

A kind of cliff hanger! Next update will be late tomorrow! Make sure to follow me, and favorite the chapters of this book! Also add it to your reading list/library so you can be alerted when I release chapters! Night Pandas!

Follow me on twitter and Instagram---- @DanaPlaysMC