Prolouge. ☹

Hello.  This book is a work of fiction — if any of the characters or themes seem to resemblance any other book or television show, or perhaps a dream your great aunt had, my apologies. This is an idea I had been working on for a few months, specifically three, and I didn't exactly search around the internet to make sure if the idea had already been done. I wanted to write a story of how two different worlds hurt each other, love each other, and grow with each other. So, I hope you enjoy.
I didn't include any cast members because I want to leave it up to the reader to imagine what each character looks like, given their description. I want you to all enjoy your own creativity and shape things in the way that suits you while following and growing with the story, because the individually is important to me. If you enjoy, share with your friends and talk about how much it made your heart hurt. If it sucked, share with your friends and drag it across the dirt. It's okay— whatever you chose to do. Thank you for taking the time to read the story of Simon Olsson, and how his dark color's got turned into a work of art.

— If you hadn't noticed, each chapter will be named a song lyric from the song 'Swim' by Jack's Mannequin.