Special Agent Swara Boss

Swara Boss is one of the most talented young agents in Interpol agency, India

She has joined service after a human traffic affair where she has been victim, witness then collaborator helping her current boss owning his last medal and a promotion becoming inspector Laksh Maheshwari.
They met some years ago as he was the officer in charge in the case involving her step father Shekar Gadodia who used her mercilessly after her mother's death in his criminal activities.
The way rebuilding herself after the case was joining the service after a formation where she surpassed all her trainers waitings. Her IQ and body's abilities contrast exceptionally with that innocence her angelic face couldn't erase even after the hell she lived since her childhood.
In those reconstruction phase, a helpful hand never let her down, Laksh turned from the cop she's in contact with to a friend and confident. Years after, they get happily engaged just before taking a new case in hands.
But things turned bad in that case and the undercover mission she had, drugging a gangster for weeks and faking being the sex slave he bought in order to trap someone else pushed her in the darkness she escaped from and one night, she has to be back to her origins again.
The successful mission she made broke her relationship as something has finished by rise up inside her. A deep hatred forgotten in the cop's gowns... A hatred filling every spore of her being until letting nothing else but blackness. A blackness from what a revengeful obsession is consuming her since six months ago... Her dreams and nightmares are only filled by those eyes and voice... HIS!