Chapter one :Douchekabob

"Last years old news,I'm breaking out my six strings and playing from my heart.

" Demi Lovato's words not exactly mine .But I guess I can borrow it in order to survive college .New friends , new teachers , new bullies (You know the whole list right ?)I've got good news and bad news (These two kind of roll together .You can't do without one of 'em # philosophy of life )

Good news : My bff and I are attending the same college

Bad news : She can't make it till next week.
So that leaves me here ,alone ,like a loner , no friends ,no nothing ughhhh!!!

Text message : All I need is one more chance ?Everybody makes mistakes right ,don't they ? Iris bae I've only made out with 45 girls in a month.Thats an encouraging result don't you think .Besides you knew my Casanova history before we started dating .
Your forev'bae,
Chris
XOXO
Hugs and kisses
💗💗💗💗💗💗
Love ya !

  Gosh !One more text from this guy and I'm calling the date control cops ( If that even exists!!! .) .That was my douche of an ex. Who the hell does he think he is?Serious-leh I can't believe I mistook mere stupidness for love (I need a love doctor like now ) .

  Such an idiot I've been .Chris is a complete jerk .He makes out with like a million girls and to throw party for him or what? This is my first day on college grounds and I want it to be f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s . Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww*sigh*
   A girl walked up to me ;she had the exact features of a model and dressed like one too. She wore a sea blue jeans and a pink crop top .Her mascara was just on point .Plus her hot pink lipstick was to die for.Her sunglasses looked as if she just stepped out of a vogue magazine and the light make up she wore was superb. Her olive skin shone perfectly in her outfit .I could see boys drooling over her like a pack of rabid dogs. I grinned at the sight of them.She cleared her throat; which broke my reverie .

  "I'm Emma "she said gently .Wow! This is what I call a "gorge" queen ;even her accent was unique .

"Ermmmmmm......I'm Iris " I replied.

Emma : Hey ! Take this .

She said as she was handed me a bracelet that had "Chresten College"written on it . I literally snatched it from her hand .

Emma:I'm officially the Sole leader of the Welcoming Committee . My dear ,welcome to Chresten College !

Iris :Thanks

Emma : Iris Halls ,right ? I mean like that's your name in full .

Iris : Nope,that's far from it .I'm Iris Devon Holton.

Emma:That's a lot of names you've got there .Plus talk about wrong info .I'm tots sorry.

Iris : Don't be ,everybody make mistakes don't they ?
(As those words slipped from my mouth I suddenly remembered Chris's text).

Emma : Yeah ,I guess .But making a mistake in Chresten College is a big deal .This school 's a no mistake school .You can easily get kicked out .

   The bell sounded so loud I could barely hear myself speak.

Emma : Oopsie , gotta bounce .Here's a list of your college schedules for each day .By e!And you're in Primrose house .Its on the first floor . Just take a left turn .You're in room Number 7 .

Iris: Thanks ...

Emma :Bye

    She waved at me .I walked down the hallway, Oh damn it I missed my bf like nuts.