Chapter four :The "JakeTal"Mess.

This chapter is dedicated to Book Wormy for being so supportive ,correcting and helping me .Thank you!

     "IR,you have to go with Jake,God the guy is just "perf" for you. You already made out right?"
Bella kept repeating the same thing for about the hundredth time,ever since I told Bella and Eva about "JakeTal Mess".
(Yeah,that's what Bella calls it  ,"THE JAKETAL MESS",Cocky much ?)

      Anyways after I spilled the smut to both of them the Hot Topic for the day has been "Jake and Talon".

I myself didn't know who I was exactly rooting for.(Jake or Talon ,Ugh,I'm tired of hearing both names ,I need a break!)

   I mean,Jake and I made out so that's kind of like a relationship starter right?

    It's a typical Saturday and I'm stuck here with Bella and Eva trying to sort this "JakeTal Mess" Bella was rooting for Jake and Eva for Talon and that's not exactly helping. Currently,I'm rooting for "NONE OF THE ABOVE".

   My heart skipped a beat when I was with Jake .It also did when I was with Talon. If there was some Love or dating Thesaurus I'd open it. God ,I just couldn't take a stand. Enough of Jake and Talon I've had enough!

"Knock, knock".I heard someone call behind our  door ."Who's there " Eva shouted on top of her lungs quite annoyed .She was playing some kind of fashion game with Bella.

Bella got up just before Eva rushed to the door and answered very surprised or should I say "Wow-ed"

"OMG,flowers!God! it's Primroses"she added really wierd as if she had been hypnotised .

"Romantic much?"Eva finally managed to say while she studied the beauty of the flower skeptically and carried it into our room.

"Cheesy much "I replied .

"Whoever sent this is gonna be your date !"Bella said quite happily which kind of disturbed me .The flowers even had a note and it read:

"I know you're like ,OMG I didn't know this guy was so damn romantic .Cheesy much ?Just get pretty and simple .I'll come pick you up at five sharp .We'll have a before party before the party!
                           My sunshine.

Then it hit me .It was from Jake .The flowers and everything was undeniably romantic .I mean   every "typical" girls dream.

A few mins later the girls and I heard music outside our window and  we  ignored it . Right until we heard my name .

Someone was singing my name .Who?Why?What the hell?!I looked right down our window and caught eye of a familiar hazel eyes .

"It's T-a-l-o-n "Bella said like she was about to faint from happiness .More  like  cockiness to me .

"OMG"Eva said pointing at him ."You're being serenaded .Iris that's the most romantic gesture ever. "Eva giggled while saying. He sung almost all the Lionel Richie love songs I'd heard before.(Classic)

   After the serenade ,he came up to our room and gave me a bouquet of rose flowers ,box of chocolates ,a peg on my cheek and waved Bella and Eva who were totally awestruck .

Before he left, he whispered in ears "Be ready at eight sharp,don't do anything too fancy ,  just be you"

Primroses ,rose flower , a serenade and chocolates .Every girls dream ,wait If not you then definitely my dream  .

                 JAKE OR  TALON   OR ................ . .........BOTH?

Yes both,wow it never really occurred to me .I could go out with both of them incognito .That'll definitely work. I'll just think this through .

Later that day at lunch...........

"ARE YOU SICK?"Bella ,Eva and Emma shouted surprised at the same time .Yeah,yeah you read right ,"Emma".

With Bella and Evs consent I spilled everything to Emma so she's on our team .BTW she's rooting  Jake .

   I looked around and saw the stares people were giving Bella ,Eva ,Emma and I as a result of their unnecessary shouting .

    Here's the awkward moment where everyone stares at you like you've grown horns,a beak,fangs and a tail.

   "QUIT THE STARES!"Bella shouted at them when she noticed and they immediately did .That's Bella power for you .

   "It could work girls ,I would go with both of them get to know who I actually like,then ka-boom I'm outta there"I said assuredly .

"Then what happens to the one you don't like ?"Eva asked quizzically .

"She breaks his heart ,dummy!"Bella answered before I could .Putting it that way made me sound like a really mean girl toying with guys hearts and dumping them.

"IR,I know what you're going through but ,I don't think this is the way to go"she added quite sincerely .

"Sorry ,decided ,done ,I'm going for it. You either in  or out  .So .........girls? I asked .

"In"they all chorused like they was practically being forced .

"Like we have a choice"Eva muttered under her breath.

"Let's just get this done and over with"Bella said

"Tonight's the night you get to be Cinderella and figure who your prince charming is ,"yayyyy". Emma said sarcastically .

   "Quit that"I said harshly ."Only four hours to go .I need a to look glam"I said to them.

"Don't worry we got it all covered "Emma said as we made she made  her way with us to our room.

Sorry if this chapter sucks  and is too short ,I kind of wrote in a rush .What?Iris is thinking of double dating in on night with Jake and Talon . What is Iris getting herself into and do you think she can pull it off?.
Find out in the next chapter .

Love y'all ...