Chapter six : Ouch of the day

The next morning I woke up , everything was quite a blur . I got up and did the usual morning routine .

   " Mind telling me what happened between you and Talon after you guys left the party ! " Eva asked whiles making a few touches to her hair and makeup .

   " Nothing happened ! " I exclaimed .

  " Nothing happened ? No touchy feely of any kind ? ! God,you need to share the smut . We worked our butts off to cover for you . I hope you still remember Jake's still in the picture , huh ? " She replied.

  " Okay , we went to the beach after my heel broke stared at the stars and tried counting them which I know you find cheesy and cocky ! Plus I do remember about .....................Jake ...................... At least I just did . So how'd the cover go with Jake ? Did he suspect something ? Was he lonely ? Did he get pissed ? I must admit , I got caught up in the Talon moment and  forgot about Jake a little " I said trying not to freak out .

  "  The cover was perfect , although he did suspect . Don't worry , Emma kept him company till he was quite boozed  . Just in case something comes up , we told him that you have bladder issues and it gets worse when you drink champagne . Also , we said you couldn't want to tell him because you are into him and didn't want to act like a bitchy -future - to - be - girlfriend". Bella answered coming out of nowhere or at least I failed to notice her .

" Really , guys? Bladder issues ?Future - to - be - girlfriend ? I'm not sure of my feeling yet ! " I said quite pissed , no , actually pissed .

" Whoa , whoa , hold it right there missy ! We covered for you , what did you want us to say ? Well , uh-uh , I know . We should have spilled everything about you and Talon ! Listen IR , we are your friends and that's the best we could come up with so take it or leave it . I mean put yourself in our shoes , what would you have done ?We couldn't just run out your two flingie thingie ! Bella rumbled very very very fast .
Great speech there huh?!

"Okay , sorry , I got it all wrong .I'm so sorry guys. Bye ,class is about to begin .
I said as I pulled both Eva and Bella into a tight breath numbing hug and pegged them bye .

" Bye " they muttered .

  Having my two friends turn on me clearly wasn't something I needed on my bucket list .

  "Hey , beautiful " a sexy voice whispered into my ears which tingled my skin . I turned around only to see A super HOT Talon .

" Hm  - hm - hey !" I said while clearing my throat . I couldn't let him feel how nervous I was .

Bringgggggggggggggggggggggggg,and there goes the crazy moment ruining bell .

" I'm late for class let's talk later ". I said hurriedly whiles making my way to Math class .

"Ehem ..........you're still holding my hand " Talon chirped into my ears. I could see the smirk  plastered on his face . Just the eyes , Oh God , the eyes !

"Oops my bad , bye " I said and entered Math class to avoid any small talk with Talon . He clearly wanted to say something and I also wanted to but hey I needed blush control management .

I entered and was greeted empty class . Oh , dammit , I checked my schedule again and I has science class . Obviously that was what Talon was trying to tell me . There's only only a six letter word I could use to describe the moment  .

A  .  W  .  K  .  W . A  . R  . D !!!!!!
( I HATE THAT WORD !)

  " We have bio - chem together " Talon said as I came out of the class looking glum . I could hear a tiny speck of giggle in his voice .