Chapter five : Save the dates

This chapter is dedicated to Pincat_gloss .Girl you rock!!!

    By five o'clock I was all dolled up. I had light makeup , mascara , lip gloss and an eye shadow . I wore a cute pink
semi - short dress with a pair of black heels and a silver bag to match it all .

   Emma , Bella and Eva would arrive at eight pm sharp and the plan would commence.

  Soon Jake picked me up in his black Porsche . He wore a blue tank top and a pair of blue jeans and sneakers .

  As he ushered me into his  car I wondered if I liked him more than I did Talon . As of now , I really felt like an evil psycho for carrying out such a stupid plan .

   God , what was I doing ? Oh yeah , I knew exactly what toying with Jake and Talons' feelings to get my own satisfactory result. In the end one loses and I win and live  happily ever after with my Prince Charming ..................I guess.

   Jake snapped his fingers at my still and focused eye which made me jump up .

"What was that for ?" I asked almost harshly .

"You've not been yourself through the whole ride . I'm taking you shopping. I thought all girls love that?".  He asked.

" Apparently not all girls ", I said under my breath so he didn't hear , and he didn't.

"So where are we supposed to put the shopping bags after we're done shopping?" I asked puzzled .

We couldn't possibly go around the party holding shopping bags .That would be over the top cocky .

"We drop it at your dorm or leave it in the car till the party's over" .He answered assuredly.

"I'll go with us leaving it in your car"I replied .

The car pulled up and I realized we were at a Zac Posen inspired fashion mall ,how cool ? Errr.............well cool enough go get Bella's attention from her morning tweet routine for thirty secs ,LOL.

We didn't buy a lot  of stuff because I was scared that If I chose Talon over him he'd be upset and ask for everything he has given me .Gotcha ! I was just kidding around . He was a gentleman for Christ's sake .

   Actually we bought quite a number of stuff .Considering that I had to appreciate Bella , Eva and Emma for helping me cover up and being in on this two fling thing .

   So finally when we were done shopping it was about eight already. Jake drove so fast that were there in a jiffy.

   Luckily,I spotted Emma ,Eva and Bella at the corner chattering about . I was actually having a good time with Jake to even care .

My phone buzzed in my purse and just then I remembered Talon .

OMG ! I had 10 missed calls from him .He must probably be waiting outside my dorm .

  "Uh-oh"I sighed wearily .I glared at Emma signing her to come over so I could excuse myself .Clearly she got my message and hurried over .

   She intentionally accidentally spilled her champagne over my dress giving me a pass to excuse myself to the bathroom. Jake glared at her and she begun explaining it was an accident.

   Great acting , she should win an Oscar for such a brilliant performance  . I made my way to the bathroom ,wiped off the champagne stain and texted Talon immediately.

"Talon ,I'm so sorry but I'm already at the party .My friends kind of pulled me  to arrive early. Plus I didn't want to be a bother."

A minute later he answered.

"No problem . I'll  be right there .Give me 5 mins "

  5 minutes ? More like 30 seconds , because right when I got out of the bathroom, I spotted him there . I couldn't help but gaze at him . He looked so stunning .Out of all the girls in the entire "Chresten College" who could pass as international models why'd he choose me ?

Idiot because he likes you .  A voice in my head snapped back .

  Our eyes met and he  made his way through the crowd towards me . I turned around to look for Jake but I couldn't spot him .

  "Hey" Talon said flustered .

Was he actually blushing like B- L - U - S - H - I - N - G ?

Let's see : Red hot cheeks
                   Shy - smiling

Oh my balls ! He was !

"Hey" I replied hiding the giggle forcing it's way out of my mouth .

"So you wanna dance " He said coyly ."The music just started" He added .

"Sure" .I replied shyly.

  Just when we were dancing  and he turned me around my stupid heels had to make me trample and break thus spraining my ankle in he process.

  I could barely walk .Guess what ?

  Talon carried me  like they do in the movies and I held the back of his neck .

  I felt so relaxed and went up my spines .He carried me into his car and we drove silently till we reached the beach .We sat on a empty bench there , stared at the stars trying to count them and laughing when we had to start all over again .

  Our eyes made contact and time stood still for about  a second . Then we left each others gaze and his soft warm hands slowly slid into mine .

  I had a good time with both Jake and Talon . Real fun with Jake and romantic with Talon .

  I felt free with Jake and safe and relaxed with Talon .

What the hell ? Then who's Mr.Right then . I guess we'll have to figure that out later .
So..............the game continues.

*yawns* I'm quite sleepy since it's so late here .Thanks for the votes and comments so far .I love you all to bits . Hope you enjoy this chapter...