hm

now im kinda unsure. do you actually like me?

it's confusing now. maybe im the confusing one here. sorry.

i didn't talk to you ever since the incident at the concert. and you didn't say anything to me too. although you tried making eye contact with me, in which i broke away from.

i really like you, i don't want you to think otherwise or that im playing with you. im not like that.

after school today, my friends stood at the ledge outside the classroom with no intention. well, actually, i just wanted to look at you. you're so nice to look at.

your friends and you finally got out from the classroom and for some unknown reason, joined beside us at the ledge just talking. you weren't waiting for anyone, so why were you there?

when the whole lot of you finally walked away, my friends and i followed behind you by instinct. im sorry if we seem creepy.

at the long hallway, you suddenly turned back and made eye contact with me, making my breath hitch.

wow.

my friend saw it too, and she knew so did i,  she started screaming running at me and caught me by the shoulders, almost knocking me down which also made me scream.

" what the fuck, did you saw that? " my friend said excitedly searching my eyes.

" of course i did, " i smirked.

a few days ago, after class, i was told that you did something similar. we were walking back to our next period, and again, my same good ol' friend and i were one of the last ones to exit the room, walking behind the crowd.

you were in front of me. i smiled at the back of your head. i turned my head to my left, facing my friend who then started poking my cheek playfully, as if trying to turn my head.

" did you saw that? "

" what? "

" he smiled at you! " she said and rolled her eyes.

" how do you know that he's smiling at me? "

" who else is there beside me other than you? "

" who else is beside me other than you? " I asked her back.

" he had his fucking eyes on you bitch, there's no one else behind us either. "

so uh, back to the present.

i am a huge believer of horoscopes. i read my horoscope reading for tomorrow. yikes. my love life doesn't seem good for the next day. this is unhealthy. im getting hooked and too dependent on the readings.

i mean, it said my love life today was supposed to be excellent. what a lie. i should take a break from the horoscope shit.

did i mention how much i really like you?

oh and thanks for leaving me on read when i asked if you wanted to tag along with my friends for lunch at Pizza Hut.

i still like you.