Chapter Fools

NOTE: I don't own Attack on Titan, Black Butler, or Bleach or any of the characters except my own OC's, plot, and stuff.

SPECIAL IMPORTANT TO STORY NOTE~Also Hana is turning 6, Eren is 6, Rin is 5, Ciel is 7 currently. Don't listen to my previous ages (from a year ago) XD I messed up their ages since I've realised that it is based on when their birthdays were. I didn't put that into account until this chapter. Whoops.
Also might as well add now that Levi Rivalle and Vincent Phantomhive are the same age in this story right now, which is 34.
ANOTHER UPDATE OR ANNOUNCEMENT: Sorry for not updating as planned, I'll try harder (even though it's been a year *angry at self*)
Funfact: I wrote this authors note a year and four(ish) months ago.
~~~~~~~~~~

(Actual Chapter Three but called) Chapter four: Celebration

Date: April 18, year 841

3rd person Pov:

Little Hana woke up for the new day, a special day- her birthday! I mean it only comes once a year right, so what's not to celebrate about today. Hopping out of bed she went over her small wooden dresser and got out a black dress with a pattern of daisy's on it(I actually have a dress like it. Got it at Kohls :D). Placing the dress on top of the dresser and started spinning in circles and fell back onto bed.

Today Hana was turning 6 years old and all her friends and cousin Ciel were going to be there! As she sprung back into action to change she peaked outside her bedroom door to smell the warmth of cinnamon apples and toast. Tumbling down the stairs, Hana reached the kitchen to find that instead of her mother being there, her father was cooking apple pie and what seemed like cinnamon toast. Her mother was setting the table.

"Papa aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Hana asked her father.

"Yes but since it's your birthday I suppose I could give up some of my sleep for you." Then he mumbled, "and it's nice to stay away from people like Hanji." Petra then countered back whispering,

" Levi! Hanji is a kind person and you should be happy we even got a day off. Sometimes it's weeks before we can see our child."

"Understood Petra I do love my child and that's why I would do this for her, but Hanji gets no sorry from me." Seeing her parents lightly bickering was really funny to Hana as she smiled. Though she did wonder who this Hanji was, their friend perhaps? She then figured that her father needed to rest from long days of work, she let the subject be and ate her cinnamon toast with satisfaction.

While Hana was eating her toast outside was the clip-clop of horses. She jumped up in joy as she knew it was Ciel.

"Papa, mama I'll go get the door!" Hana exclaimed. She ran to the door and opened it to see Ciel. She was so excited that she knocked him over and they laughed. Though there was not as much excitement with Ciel's parents. They always looked so stern with her parents, maybe even concerned. Hana and Ciel's' laughter slowly faded as Hana got up to politely greet them.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Phantomhive. Thank you for letting Ciel come over." Ciel's mother lowered herself to Hana's level and said,

"It's no problem my dear niece but my husband needs to talk to your father for a moment." As she gave Hana a bright smile and got up from her position on the ground. "Now I must be going back to the manor. I think my asthma is acting up. I'll be waiting in the carriage dear Vincent. Ciel make sure you are polite to the family and Hana's friends."

Ciel smiled, " I will mum, I'm sure we'll have a good time."

"Be careful dear Rachel." Vincent said as he kissed his wife on the cheek. Once she left he turned to Levi, " Levi, my brother, may we have a word in private?"

Levi stared at Vincent with his blank, angry looking face and accepted the offer with an,

"Of course." As they left up the stairs to the possibly the office that Levi owned at home.

After the moments of tension, Ciel got Hana it was soon cut off by a knock at the door. Hana decided to open the door.

Opening the door Hana found that it was Eren, Rin, and a short yellow head trailing behind.

"Hey Eren! Rin! Umm and who are you?" She looked towards the yellow head.

"U-um I'm Armin. Nice to meet you. Your name?" He said as he stiffly held his hand out.

"I'm Hana," She said back smiling as she took Armin's hand. Hana wasn't really sure why he put out his hand in the first place but she wasn't going to question it as it would be rude, "Well you can come in! Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone!"

She dragged him in with everyone just as Levi and Vincent came out of their private chat. They graciously walked down the steps as Eren looked up in admiration.

"Woah! What's Vincent Phantomhive doing here? Isn't he one of the most important people of the Military Police, and bodyguards the king??? And wow Levi??? Humanity's strongest in this house? How do you even know these people Hana! They're famous!" Eren ranted to Hana with everyone in the house, with no doubt, listening to the conversation. Hana was slightly confused about his reaction so she answered simply,

"They're family Eren. It's not a big deal." Hana said as she walked away, leaving her friends dumbfounded even though not everyone was obsessed as Erin was. Hana walked over to take hold of Ciel's hand and dragged him over to. Introduce to her friends.

"And this is Ciel Phantomhive my cousin."

"Yes that's me. I hope we can get along." he playfully glanced over all of them as he announced, "I believe you are all deemed worthy to be Hana's friends." He smiled cheeky as he tagged Eren shouting,

"You're it!"

All the kids were quickly immersed in a game of tag and didn't notice aggravated look on Levi's face and the hint of annoyance on Vincent's face.

They continued to walk down the stairs as Vincent said suddenly,

"Although I do like my position of the 'Queens watchdog' you know the king was displeased with your decision that you went out in hiding a few years before joining the dirty Survey Corps. Once we found you everything would go back to normal. I even miss you a little brother but the Survey Corps can not be tolerated in our family blood. Are you sure you don't want to come back." Bluntly Levi replied,

"I'm sure. I don't want to hide behind the walls and especially be tied up with the Military Police. Now you can leave. I'll take your son home." He parts from Vincent and goes over to where his wife is sitting to think of other things than the Military Police.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I can't believe I did that. That was fun and I should probably write more! Hope you've enjoyed that I finally updated :3