Suprise-Emily

For noodlehead_jack

Emily's POV
Your boyfriend jack is currently touring  around the U.S doing shows with the why don't we boys. The boys have been calling you telling you how much jack misses you and you couldn't help but miss you little noodlehead🍜too. Jack is currently in New York on his why don't we just tour the boys decided to fly you out to surprise jack.

-Skip The Airport-
As soon as you got off the plane you saw Daniel and Zach you ran up to them and give them a bear hug Zach said,"we missed you Emily but not as much as Jack he just keeps talking and talking about you don't get me wrong Emily I love you but it's getting annoying. You laughed at Zach's little attitude. Well I know is that jacks gonna be really happen to see you Emily,Daniel said".

Jack's POV
I wasn't really as excited as the other guys I missed Emily so much I went to facetime her before the show started and she didn't answer I was a little upset because I wanted to see her beautiful face before I went on stage. After we performed something different (I love that song so much😝)
And runner all the boys put a chair in the middle of the stage and put a blindfold over my eyes I was a little scared cause I thought Daniel was gonna slap me but then I heard the crowd getting louder and louder I was so confused.

Emily's POV
The boys finally put the blindfold over jacks eyes and as soon as I walked out the crowd went crazy Daniel pulled the blindfold off of jacks eyes the first thing he did was run up to me hug me and spin me around he asked what was I
doing here I told him the boys flew me out to see him he kissed me and the crowd was filled with awws and people taking pictures.

Jack's POV
I soon as saw Emily I couldn't help myself I went up and I kissed her and I felt like everything was right again when she was in my arms as she went backstage and lets us finish our show all I could think about how lucky I was last to have someone in my life as special as her.

I hoped you liked it Emily it was my first on in a while sorry if it isn't the best but I tried really hard😂
-Areyonna😘