Daniel part 2

Your POV
Daniel was scaring me he yelled at me about the photos I didn't know what to say he started to get closer and as he raised his hand I covered my eyes waiting to be slapped but I opened my eyes to see Daniel crying still a little scared I went to him and asked what was the matter he said that I was scared that he was gonna hit me he said he would never yes he may have overreacted but I knew he would never but I used to be an a abusive relationship with my (y/ex/n) so it was a force of habit.

Daniel's POV
I realized that I made (y/n) scared of me I was hurt that she thought I would ever hurt her I would never (y/n) means the world to me she is literally the best thing that has happened to me since moving to la. I know I scared her because she told me about how her ex used to beat her but I told her I cared to much to hurt her. I was just mad because I didn't want others to see what was just meant for me I know (y/n) works hard for her career and I just couldn't bare the thought of others see my beautiful (y/n). She explained to me how she doesn't get mad when she sees fan hanging all over me and realized how stupid I acted and I wondered how I got so lucky to have a girl so forgiving and lucky.After we made up I decided to show (y/n) how much she truly means to me😏.

Sorry it was short guys I just really wanted to get it done for you guys because you guys are the best thanks love for all the support
~Areyonna🌹