For Violet

Vhelle17
Violet's POV
Today I was going to the wdw meet and greet in New York and I couldn't wait to see Jonah.

~skip Violet's car ride~

Jonah's POV
Today we were traveling to New York I was so stoked to see our fans I can't wait to see all the girls Daniel made fun of me saying maybe I could get a girlfriend since he goes out with Areyonna he thinks he is the shit now because he finally has a girlfriend but I still love him I mean he is like a brother to me and I was hoping to find someone I can actually connect to.

Violet's POV
As soon as I got there the boys pulled up on their tour bus I saw Jonah and I screamed his name he waved at me but I noticed as he passed by he dropped one of his rings I picked it up, said his name again but he didn't hear me.

Jonah's POV
As soon soon as I pulled up I saw the prettiest girl ever she was screaming my name so I waved at her and hoped to see her in my line later. I went to take off my ring that my grandfather gave to me. I went to put it away so it didn't get lost but then I realized it was missing from my hand so I started to panic and asked all the boys if they knew where it was I was on the verge of tears until our manager said we had to start so I went to my spot still bummed about my ring and I could tell the fans noticed.

Violet's POV
I already took pics with the rest of the boys except Jonah I was saving the best for last😉. As soon as I was close enough to see Jonah I noticed he looked pretty bummed. As soon as I got to Jonah I asked him what was wrong he looked at me and told me he lost his grandfathers ring but then I told him how he dropped it and I tried to give it to him as soon as I pulled it out he kissed me not on the cheek but the lips I was so shocked all I heard the boys, Areyonna,and Christina  shout get some, he thanked me and said he saw me early and thought I was really pretty and was planning to talk to me so after the meet and greet we went out for pizza and I really enjoyed myself.

Jonah's POV
I saw the girl in the line as she came up to me I learned her name it was violet it was the perfect name it fit her so perfectly. She was the only one who asked what was wrong so I told her about my grandfather's ring and she pulled it out I didn't know what to do I was so happy I could kiss her then I did but I didn't regret it for a moment I could tell she was shocked she was blushing like crazy and I thought it was the cutest thing ever I asked her if she wanted to go out for pizza for giving me my ring she said yes we ended up exchanging numbers. We ended up becoming really close but that was 2 years ago she has now made feel so lucky  to have her in my life.

I really hoped you liked it at Vhelle17 if you want me to make any changes plz tell me
~Areyonna🌹