Outcast

I walked up to the deck and looked over the water where there were sharks swimming around as I hear Uma. "Will you do the honors?" She hands me a small dagger as I look down at my palm and thought if I should or shouldn't. But I know I already betrayed little princie. I then held out the dagger down and wrapped my other hand around the blade as I slid the dagger out while I notice the red crimson blood like the color of the cards. I grimaced at the pain that I soon felt and still held my bloody hand out to the over side of the ship where the droplets of blood hit the water slowly smearing out.

I looked over to Uma and she pulls my hand back and told me to open my hand as I obeyed. Once opening the bloody hand as she tore off a piece of cloth and handled my hand gently as I she tightened the cloth. "Thanks" I hissed through the pain and she walks off as I look down to the rushing water. I was left alone as I hear the boys bringing up Ben as I looked at Harry who stopped and let Gil take him to the beam as he looked down at my bloodied up clothed hand. "What did you do?" He asks as he grabs my hand looks at the dried up blood that was starting to form.

"Its for Uma's plan," I answered him as he looks at the said girl who was looking at Ben. He sighs and kisses it before grabbing my chin and turning it to him as he kisses me long and hard. There were some kind of emotion towards it but I didn't questioned it. "Mine!" He growls when he pulled away from a few inches from my lips. I nod and pulled away as he walks over to Ben and started to play with him.

I walked over to Uma and crossed my foot over the other one as I leaned onto her. She flipped her hair off her shoulder and looked at me.  "Queen of Hearts, Gaston, Captain Hook and Ursula's children all together waiting for the little traitor to bring the wand. Or your going off the plank with the feisty sharks." Uma gestures to the plank as I smirked. "There really hungry, now that they got the taste of blood" I held out my hand as Ben stared at me with disbelief.

"Don't act so surprised, you know you can't trust Isle of the lost kids. We play dirty. We trick little Auradon kids like you" I sneered as Ben glared at me with his blue eyes. "Oh I'm so scare of your little glare" I laughed as I narrowed my silver eyes. He dropped his gaze knowing I was right, Uma then looked at me and then back at Harry who stared at me with the disbelief slowing seeing that I did not. I was turning into my mother.

Harry shook his head and went back to his focus on the hostage as I hear a growl as Sheren walked up and came around me as I crouched down and pet under his neck where he liked it. "What is it Sheren found our little traitor?" I ask as Ben stared at the tiger as he gulped thinking he was going to get eaten by the tiger. Sheren was a big tiger, just like his father. But a bit smaller though. He has different eye colors though. His father has yellow, his mother had blue since she was a white tiger. One of the rarest kind of tigers to be around here. Sheren had golden brown eyes, which shined like bronze or copper depending on the daylight.

"Oh don't worry about Sheren, he knows his place" I smiled as Sheren walked around Uma, Harry, and Gil as he stared at the king. "He's the son of Shere Khan," I smiled as Sheren smiled and kept walking around the deck. I notice Hal was wearing just a regular black jacket and a torn up white shirt as he turned to us and narrowed his eyes. "That's Hal, Hade's son. Not what you expected to see here, huh?" I looked at Ben who looked at each children that came to say hi to the young king. "He doesn't look much," growled Scarlette as she jumped up onto one of the boxes as she stared at the king.

"You see Ben, there are so many Children here, who just hate that little traitor's guts. She left us here, and we just got her left overs" Uma shouted as I walked up Harry and wrapped his hand that held the hook around me as he smirked and kissed the lobe of my ear.

"The King and his men

stole the Queen from her bed

and bound her in her bones

the seas be ours and by the powers

where we will we'll roam" Uma starts to sing as she looked at the king and smiled. She then turned to Harry he spoke in his creepy voice as he still kept his arm wrapped around me.

"Yo ho, all hands

Hoist the colors high

Heave ho, thieves and beggars

Never shall we die" Harry then turned to Gil who smiled knowing the song to well. Because he heard me and Uma sing it many times. Before, even when Harry didn't even know I was around him. I always had my hood up and always kept my face down.

"Now some have died

and some are alive

and others sail on sea

with the keys to the cage

and the Devil to pay

we lay to Fiddler's Green." Gil then looked up at the crows nest as Ben looked around him as he heard the ship's crew sing in unison.

"Yo ho, haul together

Hoist the colours high

Heave ho, thieves and beggars

Never shall we die"

"The bell has been raised

from it's water grave

Hear it's sepulchral tone?

A call to all

pay heed the squall

and turn yourself toward home" Hal and I sung together as we closed our eyes as out voices carried with the wind. Our voices sound so creepily with one another.

"Yo ho, haul together

Hoist the colors high

Heave ho, thieves and beggars

Never shall we die" Then it all became Unison once again as Ben stared at all of us. His eyes flickering to each child.

"Yo ho,..."

"Yo ho, haul together

Hoist the colors high

Heave ho, thieves and beggars

Never shall we die

Yo ho, haul together

Hoist the colors high

Heave ho, thieves and beggars

Never shall we die

The King and his men

stole the Queen from her bed

and bound her in her bones.

The seas be ours and by the powers

Where we will we'll roam." Everyone slowly started to fade out as I walked away from the king with Harry right next to me when I hear Gil who was on a platform calling out when he seen the familiar, Isle of the lost children of Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella de vil, and the evil queen.

"They're here!" Gil called out as I got up on the better high ground on the ship as I make eye contact with Jay, who frowned at me. "Welcome!" Uma called out as everyone and looked at the newcomers. I smirked and walked over to Harry who wrapped his arm around me showing the affection to Jay, who shown jealousy in his eyes.

Too bad Jay, this what you get, i thought as Harry gave me a kiss on the lips.