Cotillion

The sound of laughter, people socializing, others dancing, and music pumping were all around me as I stood next Evie and away from Jay, who was with Lonnie. Jay looked at me and blushed as Lonnie looked over at me and bowed her  head and I do the same. "Saden, why don't I introduce to you Jane." Evie says as she walks me over to a girl with a blue dress and a pink bow wrapped around her as she stood close to Carlos.

"Jane?" Evie called out as Jane looked up and smiled. "Hi Evie, Doug. Who's this?" she asked as I bowed my head. "This is Saden, the Queen of Hearts's daughter" Evie introduced to her to me as she widen her eyes. "Nice to meet you Jane, it's good to meet good people" I say as Carlos chuckles. "you look really good for a last minute dress, Saden" Carlos compliments as I smiled. "Always say thank you to the most talented designer in this world" I say as Evie blushes. "No I'm not" she brushes it off as I smiled and shook my head. "I'm not kidding, Evie" i say as she blushes even more.

Suddenly we hear the sounds of fanfare as the music stopped and people became silent as I walked to the middle and stood next to Lonnie as Jay looked at her and she nods. "Saden?" he says as I look at him and tilt my head. "Yes Jay?" I ask as he smiled at me. "Look what I did when I left-" he was about to continue but I looked up to see Mal coming down the steps as I smiled. 'she's so pretty,' I thought to myself as Evie walks up to her and leads her back as we hear the trumpets go off to show Ben coming out. He smiled and looks down at Mal as she walks up to him as he spokes. "I wish i had known, but I brought someone else" i hear him say as he turned to the stairs where I widen my eyes and cowered away as Lonnie looks at me.

Uma.

She walked down the steps as Mal stared wide eyed at the Uma as Ben explained that he felt a spark between them when Ben was held prisoner. I rolled my eyes at the sight of that. I mean Uma did start to look weird when she smiled at Ben back there. But there's no way that he loves her. Yea, sure being friends with her. But falling in love with her, that's not him. Mal looked like she was going to cry as I walked up to Mal and took her hand. "Come on" I glared at Uma had a hint of anger as Evie lead the way up the stairs. The beastly king and the queen stopped Mal, as Jane told the announcer to show the present that Ben had made for Mal. When the servants revealed the stain glassed portrait, I stared at it with a small smile.

When Uma saw it, she hissed and turned to the stairs as she yelled. "Cover that up!" she says as I narrowed my eyes at her. "I will not," the announcer says as everyone gasped at Uma's angry attitude. "I mean," she then held her pretend to be good nature as she looked at Ben. "Tell them what you got me~" she says as Ben looked at everyone.

"I got an announcement to make, Uma will be the new Royal lady of the court" and again everyone gasped as they stared at him in disbelief. "And as present I want to ask for the barrier to be pulled down on the Isle of the lost." he says as I stared in disbelief. "And as present I want to ask for the barrier to be pulled down on the Isle of the lost." he says as I stared in disbelief. "Son!" the king starts out but Ben growls at him. "Not Now Dad!" he yells as Ben groans as he shook his head. "He's been spelled..." I whispered as Mal nods and walks up to him as she and Uma tries to get Ben's attention. But Mal got the upper hand when she kissed Ben on the lips as I grinned at Uma's mistake on how in love Ben is with Mal.

Come on the man went to the Isle of the lost, for the girl. Even I knew that, without even knowing him for a day. He loves her and no spell can't break the love for Mal. I chuckled. "awwww is little Uma's plan failed because she forgot how much Ben loves Mal" I falsely frown as Uma runs towards the edge and starts to climb but Mal calls to her. "Uma! Don't let your ego get in the way of your goal. We can help you" she holds out her hand as Uma still jumps. I hear the splash as I ran over and looked into the water. The interrupted of the ripples of water bubbled as a long tentacle hit the water making a huge splash of water rain down on us as I open my mouth from how cold the water was.