Friendships

Jeydon's POV

I stood there and she answered, "I don't know why, Jeydon..."

At this point I can't focus on myself, she's my reason to live. She's my life, world, dream, everything I could've asked for.

I can't lose her now, and I never want too. I want to live with her until the day I die. I want to have a family with her. I want to grow up being a successful business man because of her.

Now because of those reasons. She's my number one priority. She'll always be in my eye sight from now on.

"Y/N, I don't know why you want to do this, but just because of Jaime... She's not worth cutting."

I realized just then, Jaime needs to leave my life. If she's going to cause my relationship to end, I can't have her be near me, nor Y/N.

I walk out of the bathroom and call Jaime.

It didn't even take a full second for her to pick up.

"Hey, Jeydon. What's up?"

"I can't be your friend anymore," I kinda screamed at her.

"Lower your voice, Jey, but why not? Are you mad at me?"

"You made Y/N cut, and if you're going to give her hate. I-I can't live with you," I said with tears dripping down my face.

Thinking about Y/N harming herself hurts me. I can't deal with her harming herself anymore.

"She's stupid anyway! You belong with me! I got over my crush Mark for you! For you Jeydon! For you!" She screamed at me.

"SHE'S NOT STUPID, JAIME! SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!" I yelled at her before hanging up.

I walked back to Y/N and admired her beauty before saying with a smile "You're all mine and forever will be."

A/N

OKAYYY GUYS so I have a Kik and I saw that there was a Jeydon Wale group that's active and full but then there's one with 13 members and inactive soo I made one! If you have Kik please join "Jeydonw" under public groups THANKSSS