Oversized - BamBam (fluff)

Man, I don't even know what I'm doing with my life at this point. I am trash

Yesterday was the longest night of my life. I spent a good 6 hours waiting for BamBam to get home from practice. I eventually fell asleep waiting because it was so late.

The best thing to wake up to though is his arms wrapped around me. I moved his arm and got out of bed. I was only wearing some spandex and a sports bra, so I rummaged through his clothes and found one of his big hoodies.

I slipped it over my head and headed into the kitchen to make him some breakfast before he noticed I was missing.

I spoke too soon. My phone buzzed on the counter next to me while I was cooking.

Babe💕
Where did you gooooo?
I miss you

I'm in the kitchen
Making you breakfast
I didn't go far

If you're not in my arms
In the next 5 minutes
I'm going to throw a fit

Come in here
I'm not moving

I heard heavy footsteps from my bedroom and whining headed in my direction. I just smirked and continued making food for him.

"Y/N.." he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my neck, "you're so sexy." He kissed my neck and messed around with my hair. He started moving my hair to the side and moved his attention to my neck again.

"BamBam.." I said softly, "I'm cooking with hot things. I don't have time for your..hormones."

He whined, "Fine, but I won't be happy about it." He pouted as he trudged his way back to the bedroom. "You're such a baby, Bam. I'll be in there in a second with breakfast, okay?"

"Sure, whatever!" I could hear him pouting in the other room.

I finished making breakfast for the young brat in the other room and began to walk to the bedroom. "Here you go." I said as I handed him a full plate of food to divulge into. He took the plate, still pouting. "Love.." I said climbing onto the bed with him, "why are you acting like this?"

"No, reason. Thank you for the food, Jagi."

"BamBam, what's wrong?" I took the plate away from him and placed it on the table next to the bed. "I know you, so I know when something's up." I put my hand on his.

"I just missed you all day..I feel like I'm always gone and I never get to see you anymore." He grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry I work all the time, Y/N. We're just working really hard and I never seem to get a break"

"Don't worry. I'm just glad you're okay and you're here. That's why I made you this." I gave him the plate again. "It might be a little cold now, I'll go heat it up."

I heated his breakfast up and brought it to him again. "Y/N.." he said quietly, "Can I tell you something?"

I set down the plate, "Of course, baby. Anything."

He held my face in his large hands, "Did you know that I love you? That I'm in love you?"

My face melted into his hands at his words, "Of course I did..I love you, too." I said sincerely, "I really love you, Bam."

I leaned towards him and placed my lips softly on his. I held onto his neck and deepened the kiss, before pulling away.

"That was the first time we said we loved each other." He said shyly. "Quit acting shy." I pushed him. "We all know you're not shy."

Why do I have the sudden need to fall madly in love with BamBam? Why do I do this to myself