Different Keys - Youngjae (fluff)

Would you look at that. Another bias of mine. I love Youngjae so much it hurts to breathe man

I was walking around the JYP building in search for my beautiful boyfriend Choi Youngjae. He usually came here to practice or play the piano. Which, by the way, he's very good at doing.

"Youngjae-ah! Where are you?" No answer. It's so frustrating not being able to find him in this place. I just wanted to bring him something.

"Choi Youngjae-hyung!" I screamed. Again, nothing. This time though, I heard the faint sound of the piano to Trauma. I followed the sweet sound of those chord progressions as they got louder and I finally heard him begin to sing.

...geotdeongil
Neowa maju antdeon gati aaah
Honja namabeorin jiguem
I noraega ulryoepeoji guttae...

I slowly opened the door as to not disturb his beautiful singing and playing.

..Jakkuman nega dorawa
Naruel heundeureonwa
Du nuneul garyeobwado..

I set the bowl of food I brought him by the door and I walked over to him and sat down next to him on the bench and jumped.

"Y/N, you scared me..I'm embarrassed." He slammed the cover over the keys. "Why are you embarrassed? It was beautiful Youngjae-ah. Please play more.

He looked down at his hands on the piano in hesitation. "Only if you sing with me, though. That's the only catch."

"Of course, sweetie."

He lifted the cover off of the keys and began playing the song again. His hands basically danced on that piano while his voice melted my body into putty. It was low and soft, just the way I liked it.

I found the beat and began harmonizing with my beautiful and talented boyfriend.

Deoldoragago sipeo ohh
Ijeneun yeogi eobsjiman
Dasinenun bolsueobsjiman nan ohh
Geuyang giruel geotneungeotdo
Geuyang sumuel swineungeotdo
Eoryeowo
Niga namgin trauma trauma ohh
I jidokhan trauma trauma...

We soon finished the song and he sat there and laughed quietly to himself. "What are you doing here, Y/N? I thought you had work." He asked honestly.

"I did. I'm on my break and I thought I'd bring you something to eat. We can eat together, unless you're too busy for me." I said lying my head on his shoulder, hugging his arm tightly.

"I'm never too busy to have lunch with you. What did you bring me?" He asked excitedly.

"Kimchi ramen and some hotteok I made this morning."

"Thank you, sweetheart." His lips softly pecked at my cheek. "Let's eat, then. Shall we?" He held out his hand and we sat in the practice room and had lunch before I had to go back to work.

This took longer than anticipated. I hope you like it, I am kind of mess.