5 - Reunited

I blinked a few times, staring at the empty cell.
"Where-"
Two hands grabbed me by my waist. I threw my hand back to hit them, since I thought it was Jack. I stopped halfway, seeing that Jeff had snuck up on me.
I tackled him in a big hug.
"Crap! I was so worried!" I shouted at him.
"Jeez, you're clingy." He told me, but when I pulled away, he was smiling. Well, he was always kind of smiling, but this was an actual smile. Apparently he had missed me too. "You should have seen your face." He laughed.
"We should get out of here." Toby suggested.
I watched Jeff shoot him a glare.
"Number one, my girlfriend just broke me out of prison. Give us a few minutes." Jeff told him. My face turned pink when he said I was his girlfriend. "Number two, if you're here to take me back, forget it. Slender can suck a-"
"Who's Slender?" I interrupted.
"An asshole." Jeff scoffed, then noticed that Jack was standing nearby. He turned to me. "Was that creep bothering you?"
I looked towards Jack, who had a pleading look on his face.
"Uh... no." I answered, knowing that he probably would have killed Jack if I told him the truth.
He nodded.
"Anyways, Slender's this huge loser that thinks he can choose who I kill. I don't want to be under his thumb for the rest of my life, so I got out of there." Jeff told me.
I ducked my head.
"Well... I sort of promised that if Toby and Jack helped me save you, I'd come back with them to meet their boss. You're supposed to come, too." I admitted.
He groaned. "God damn it, Y/n! Why can't you just not have morales? You know that a promise isn't unbreakable, right?"
I gaped at him. "Excuse me?! I murdered a LOT of people to save your ass. Be grateful and help me keep my promise!"
He rolled his eyes, then crossed his arms, pouting like a child. He then sat down on the floor.
"If you want me to go back to that place, you'll have to drag me there." He argued.
I grabbed him by the arm, trying to drag him, but he was too heavy to pull all the way to wherever this place was.
I turned towards Jack, twirling my hair around my finger flirtaciously.
"Oh, Jacky~ Could you help me drag Jeff's lazy ass?" I asked, using my secret weapon: puppy dog eyes.
He looked between me and Jeff, then sighed in defeat.
"Why are you so darn cute..." He grumbled, and I watched as he tossed Jeff over his shoulder.
Jeff went limp, then when he realized that wouldn't work, he started kicking his legs and punching and biting. I had to take away his knife so he wouldn't stab anybody.
We started our journey to what Toby called 'Slender's mansion'. Apparently it was some sort of murder-club for psychopaths like me and Jeff.
This'll be fun!

(Sorry this was a pretty short chapter :( The next one will be longer, you'll get to meet more creepypastas, and Jeff has a surprise for you ;3 )