Welome Back

Randy's POV

I was fast asleep until I heard a phone go off, I slowly opened my eyes and looked off of my bed, I crawled to the end of my bed and took the ladder to get to the floor. I grabbed my phone and saw Howard calling me, I answered the phone "What's up Big H?" I asked, while yawning. "Cunningham! You got to get to the school right away, Theresa is in danger! Don't you have a date tonight?" Howard asked, scared off of his mind. "Wait she's in danger?" I asked, waking me up. "Yes! Now hurry!" Howard said, worried. I ran over to my dresser and grabbed my mask, nomicon and bag. I bolted out of my house and on my bike to get down to the school. As I got to the school I noticed a bunch of robo-apes attacking and one holding Theresa. I pull the mask over my head and let the suit take form. After that I grabbed a smoke bomb and threw it where I would appear and yelled "Smoke bomb!" As I appeared from the smoke I heard a girl scream.I ran towards the scream and saw the robo-ape holding Theresa. I grabbed my scarf and yelled "Ninja scarf save!" I threw it towards Theresa and it wrapped around her, I grabbed it and pulled on it, making the Robo-ape let go of her and she came flying towards me, I caught her and dropped her and freeing her from my scarf, I ran up to the robo-ape and cut it in half. Theresa ran up to me smiling and said. "Thanks for saving me Ninja! I have a date tonight and I didn't want to miss it!" I blushed under my mask "You're welcome, kind student! Have a nice time on your date tonight!" I said, smiling. Then I grabbed my smoke bombs. "Smoke bomb!" I yelled. As I disappeared behind the wall, I hide in the bushes and took off my mask, I let it unwrapped me from the suit, I placed it in my bag and walked out over to Howard. "Sup big H!" I said, smiling. "Cunningham! That was awesome!" He said, with excitement  "I know right!" I said, laughing. Then Theresa walked over to us. I smiled and blushed. "Oh hey Randy! Ready for our date tonight?" She asked, blushing "Well of course! I can't wait for tonight!" I said, smiling. "Great! See you later then!" She said, as she walked over and kissed me on the cheek. I froze. She smiled and waved while she walked away. I grabbed my check and started blushed, I waved back. "Cunningham! You got her! You got your girl!" Said Howard. "Thanks Big H!" I said, laughing. "Well today's the last day of school! What do you want to do this summer!" He asked, curiously. We walked over to the school and as we walked I looked down. It had been a year or two since me and Danny first met, I haven't seen him since. We've been pretty busy, and when I mean busy, I mean busy. Danny had saved the world from getting destroyed by a giant asteroid last summer. I looked back at Howard and said "Donno! See what the summer brings!" I said, smiling sadly.  "I was thinking tomorrow we could hit the game hole! Then the next go to Charlie's Cluckers and grab some food to bring back to your place to play some video games!" Howard said, not noticing that I was sad.  I smiled and laughed a little. I started wondering what Danny was doing.

Danny's POV

I was outside of the school with Sam, Tucker and Dani. Sam now wore a green crop-top with a black letter D on it and black pants with a purple belt. She stood beside me. I had my arm wrapped around her wrist. Tucker had his regular yellow shirt. His hat was red with black letter D on it. I wore a black shirt, a purple tie, white jacket with a black letter D and blue pants. Danielle, She stayed the same. Blue sweater, red jogging pants. The only differences was that her blue sweater had a black letter D on it. A lot has happened since we were with Randy. My secret has been shown in Amity Park! My parents accepts me for who I am,  me and Sam are dating. "So what do you think we're going to do in summer?" asked Dani "Well.. I know I'll be spending my time with Valerie!" Tucker said, smiling. "Well you two are dating now!" I said, smiling. "Well yeah, now that she stopped trying to kill you!" Tucker laughed. I laughed with him. "Danielle! How about you?" Sam asked, kindly.  "Don't know! Fly around! Maybe explore the ghost zone some more! Fight some ghosts!" she said, laughing "Awesome!" I said, smiling once more. "How about you two? What are you guys going to do?" asked Dani "Oh well... you know hang out, take her on dates! Fight some ghost! Whatever the summer throws at us really!" I shrugging. Then the bell rang. We walked inside.