Chapter 2

"Lani baby you ran out of the snoozes you got and hour and a half. " my mom came in shaking me awake.

I groaned he turned over for a couple seconds before actually getting up to start my morning routine. I stayed up all night texting Dave retarded ass.

I looked down at my phone and seen he was still on facetime. He called me when I started to fall asleep and we both ended falling asleep an hour later.

"Wake yo little ugly ass up! " I semi yelled into the speaker making him jump up.

"Ima fuck you up. " he stretched yawning. When I tell you Dave was one of the sexiest boys I have ever seen and he knows it.

"You ain't gone do shit. " I smiled sitting the camera down and started brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"Im about to get in the shower ill see you in a minute. " I said seeing him nod while brushing his teeth.

Onc9e I hung up I started looking through my clothes. Once I found my outfit and laid them on the bed with my shoes, I went in the bathroom and got in my shower.

Talking to Dave last night I learned so much about him. He is so smart and not to forget funny. He had me smiling all night. It really feel like I been knowing him for years not just meeting him last night.

I stayed in the shower for another 20 minutes before I finally got out.

"Yo ass was in there for at least a hour " I jumped walking into the room to see Dave sitting on my bed.

"When did you get here? How did you get in? " I hug the towel closer to me.

"I got here like five minutes ago. And your mom left the door open when she left. " I nodded my head before grabbing my clothes and headed back toward the bathroom.

"What you leaving for ima see it anyway might as well get it out the way now. "

"You better stop before your girlfriend find out." I winked before closing the bathroom door.

Last night when we was on face time his phone kept dinging back to back. He told me it was this girl named Danna and how she was a a hit and quit but she didn't get the hint. Danna was one of the twins and we had beef since eighth grade.

We w-ere cool in middle school but this boy name Wan came to the school eighth grade year and me and him started dating. He ended up cheated on me with her which didn't affect me to much in the relationship because I was young but as her friend, that's shit was dead. She got mad when he tried to work it out with me and tried to fight me. After I beat her ass that one time she couldn't get over it and she got this imaginary beef with me. Then you already know her twin just followed suit. They just grim me every chance they get.

"Alright come on shorty. First day of school awaits. " I said coming out the bathroom after doing my hair and a little make up.