Chapter 4

1 Month Later

"Stop Daveee!" I yelled laughing trying to get away from Dave . He just kept tickling me .

"Than say you will ." We were in the middle of the hallway and Dave had asked me to ride with him somewhere and i told him no knowing damn well i was gone get in that car .

"Okay damn I wi-" I was cut off by a voice i didn't expect to hear from for awhile.

"I knew i heard yo ass down the hallway." I turned to see Tasha right in front of me with the twins on both sides of her .

"Why the fuck are you back here ?"

"Mom called my dad last week and said something about how she wants her family back in one house and he asked me did i want to come back. "

"And you said yes." I was shocked because one my mom never told me about this and two Tasha would never leave her dad to come back to live with us since she is basically free to do whatever she likes over there.

"Yea Dana and Lana called me and persuaded me to come back."

"Oh because they got their asses beat ?" About two weeks ago Lana kept picking at Kayla by trying to talk to Jay and at lunch she touched his arm and Kayla flipped next thing I know kayla was fucking lana up and dana tried to jump in and I wasn't having that . We got suspended for three days since it was our first altercation and they got two weeks . This was their first day back.

"Thats not the point . Well who is this ? Nice to meet you my name is Tasha whats yours?" She turned toward Dave who gave her a stank look.

"Not interested." He turned towards me and grabbed my chin. " Ill see you next hour i gotta get to class. Dont let no more hoes get you off your game." He kissed the top of my head before walking the other way to class.

"I see you got you a new little boo. Last I heard Jace had you on lock. He too cute to be with you i might need to show him what a real bitch can do for him." She started laughing with her little friends. I walked to her so close that our noses was touching.

"What im not about to do is let your little ass talk shit knowing damn well you cant fuck with me and these hands. Try me if you want to and i will welcome yo ass back to New York the right way. sister or not i will fuck you up with no hesitation and have yo little ass running back to yo daddy. Fuck with me." She stared at me for a few seconds then started smirking.

"Your not gonna threatening me like you did years ago and think ill let you. I grew up and my hands came right along with. Fuck with me." I started laughing shaking my head.

"See you at home "little sister" ." I walked away heading to my class. I was mad because Kayla wasn't here today and Ginger was in the nurses office cause she diddnt feel good. The only female left to talk to was Sam and me and her still hadn't spoken to each other . Dave told me it was because she looked at him as a brother and she dont really like any girl he talk to.

The last girl he talked to was Keisha and she fucked him around and stole from him, the girl in the song I listened to the first day of school, but Sam had became cool with her so she said she wont be cool with another one of his female friends just in case she gotta beat they ass like Keisha. I could understand that but its been a whole month and she still just looks at me.

I headed to the nurses office just because I didn't feel like going to TV production and  I knew Mrs. Talima wouldn't mind me skipping in here to check on Ginger.

"Hey Mrs. Talima is Ginger still here?" She looked up from her desk full of papers and smiled .

"Yea she's still back there her mom is at work and cant pick her up right now so im trying to find another relative too."

"Her dad still out of town?" She nodded her head. "Well i can take her home. Ill just sign myself out."

"Oh no honey i cant ask you to do that ."

"Mrs.Talima you didnt ask me I said Ill do it . Im not really feeling the day anymore anyway so its not really a problem."

"Okay If you insist . She needs alot of rest .Please make sure she gets it." I nodded and headed toward the back where I know she would be laying down.

Once I walked in I was suprised to see Kyro was already back there rubbing her back as she threw up. I started making assumptions since i had already noticed how close they actually where .

"Hey sis . What you doing back here?"

"Wassup . Im about to take her home . What you doing back here?" I guess he noticed my face expression because he started chuckling.

"I came to check on her . I would have taken her home but I cant afford to miss anymore work in my 4th and 5th . Speaking of which , text me when you get home and settled I gotta head to class." He kissed her on her forehead before walking out. Well not before playfully bumping me .

"Yea bitch we gotta talk." She looked at me and I could tell she was about to cry. I ran over to her and started hugging her while she broke down.

After we got everything situated at the school we headed to Ginger's house. Ginger's parents had money they just were never home.Her mom was the best defense attorney in the state of New York and her father was a detective for the NYPD.

When we pulled into her driveway I put the code in and drove up the circled rode before parking and getting out the car.

"Come on mamas ." After helping her into the house and comfortably in her bed, I went downstairs to get some snacks and got comfortable on her couch she had in her room.

"So does he know?" I finally broke the silence with a question that's been on my mind since we left the school.

"Does who know what?" I gave her a look .

"Does Kyro know he is about to be a father?" She looked down and i could tell she was getting emotional .

"No i just found out right before he came in but when i was going to tell him i started throwing up. Then you came in."

"Ginger you are a senior in high school what the fuck!" I really didn't mean to sound so harsh but she knows better .

"I know I know . It was one night and we didn't use protection. Im going to talk to him when he gets out of school and we are going to decide what we need to do."

"What do you want to do?" I was proud of her because she was being an adult about the situation.

"I want to keep the baby but I want my baby to have both parents . I cant force him to be ready and if he is not ready im willing to get an abortion. I know i wont be able to take care of my baby alone and im not going to just have the baby and have him pay for everything."

I just listened to her . To say I was proud to call her one of my best friends was an understatement.

"You know you have my support in whatever you do."

We stayed in bed for the next 4 hours until school got out and Kyro came over.