Chapter 6

Dave's POV

Lani texted me about her taking Ginger home and staying with her until school was out so I was stuck in class with these clowns. A nigga thought my old school had thirsty hoes , these motherfuckas here give them a run for their money.

"Ohh we got a class together ?" I looked up from my phone and seen lani's sister standing to close for comfort.

"Can you get the fuck out of my way so I can sit down?" But instead of letting her answer I slightly pushed her out the way and went to the back with Jay, Mally, and Jason.

"Damn you already met your sister and law." Jay laughed while I mean mugged him.

"I met her earlier with Lani but the bitch making me mad all up in my face ." If anybody know me they know if we ain't fucking you ain't supposed to be in my personal bubble. Lani don't give a fuck about all that she just loves being under me and she the only one I let slide with that shit .

"Man fuck her can we talk about this weekend or no?" Mally said all hyped up which got my mood back to the good side .

There was a new club opening downtown .We all was going to slide through.

"Yea Im headed to the mall after school." Jay said and I nodded knowing I needed to go to .

I felt my phone vibrating in my pockets and when I pulled it out I couldn't help but smile .

"Hey baby ."

"Babbbbbeeeee I miss you !" Lani whined on the other end and I could tell she was pouting .

"Girl I just seen you like thirty minutes ago. " I laughed .

"Okay and. I cant miss my
Daddy." I laughed again because she always calling me daddy and baby but we still haven't made it official . Not yet anyway.

"Hold on I ain't say all that . What you doing ?"

"Making ginger some soup then I'm about to take a nap I guess . What you doing?"

"Talking to mally and 'nem about this weekend . Me and Jay going to the mall after school ."

"I need to go to shieed. And did you still want me to ride with you after school? I could come back up there ?"

"Meet us up there then . Naw we good we can go another time ."

"Okay babe call me when y'all on your way to the mall." We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

The rest if the class went by smooth other than the times I caught Tasha staring at my ass. She creepy as fuck and when I looked up she would just smile . Not even try to look away .

The day soon ended and me and jay headed to the parking lot. Once we got to our cars we stood between them. Jay looked around and started talking .

"Aye our merch supposed to hit stores next Monday ." It was code for our shipment was gone be ready and in the streets Monday .

"Now you speaking my language . " I smiled rubbing my chin hair . CL was about to take over Harlem to Manhattan with everybody's favorite white girl.

Me and Jay were jumped into CL when we were 14 and jacking the little niggas they had on the corners. This nigga Pint , the leader at the time , seen us one day and had his security drag us to the warehouse . It was basically we get jumped in or get killed . Shit was a easy decision for me. But being in a gang so young you witness some hoe ass shit and hoe ass people and Pint just happened to be one of them. He. was fucked up in the head and I had only been in the gang for a year and already wanted to cap that nigga. Jay was in the same shit . If you questioned leader ship y'all had to shoot it out. Mind you I was the best shooter they had. I ended up caping that nigga and made Jay my partner. So we have been running the streets of Harlem since we were 15 years old.