Chapter 3

"Dave! "Soon as i said his name he looked up and threw the ball towards me. I dribbled between two of Jace's players before making a layup. The whole gym cheered. The score was now 20-18 with jace's team in the lead.

Mally passed the ball in to jay and jay dribbled it between his legs before passing it to me since i was the only one wide open. Jace was playing with his ego and was all up on dave even tho he didnt have the ball and he had two other players with him while the two other teammates was checking kyro and jay. I drilled the ball up the court before i hit a three pointer.

"Aye you dumb shit play the fucking game . Im losing fucking money cause you acting like a bitch." Fred from Jace team pushed him yelling.

"Chill they only one up we got this." their other teammate yelled but we smirked cause i was too late. They were griming each other already.

"Alright bae we got three minutes till the bell ring ." Dave came up being me adding fuel tot he fire.

Mally threw the ball in to dave who passed it to jay. Jay dribbled up the court and threw it to mally But jace jumped up just in time to catch it and he started dribbling it down the court and went in for a dunk nut dave tall ass smacked the fuck out the ball toward Kyro who took it up to our rim and dunked. We all cheered just as the bell rung.

"Yall niggas suck." Kyro and mally started laughing collecting our winnings. We all went back to the benches and the boys started putting their clothes back on.

"Your 200 miss Sky Diggins." I laughed at mally as he bowed handing me my my money.

"Why thank you. Come on yall we gotta get to consortium." Consortium is an elective class you get to take at another school. This was a culinary class which was my favorite. Ive taken the class before but it was at my school. The third section of the class is at Kingston. Me , Kyro, Kayla, Ginger, and Dave said our goodbyes and headed toward the parking lot. Seniors had the option to ride on the bus or to drove themselves and of course all the seniors drove themselves. I hopped in Dave's car with him and kayla and ginger rode with kyro.

" Aye son was about to get fucked up . Real shit!" Dave said and i already knew he was talking about Jace.

"Yea I apologize about that.He makes it his mission to run people away from me."

"Baby girl not to be cocky or nothing but im Dave East if he haven't heard about me he will. he aint running me away from shit." I started smiling hard as fuck.

"You sounded so fucking cocky." We both smiled and he pulled off down the street.

I nodded my head to the beat of the song and he just turned it up.

We pulled up to Kingston a few minutes later.

"You dont miss this school?"

"Not really." He shrugged and we got out.

All the consortium students were led to the class and basically giving a run down on how the class runs and everything . As soon as we walked in people just started yelling .

"My nigga Dave! Kyro! They let yall niggas in here ? Oh shit this class about to be lit! Hey Davey! Hey Ky!" Was mostly being yelled out. It was hella dicksuckers in this class. Dave and kyro just nodded their head and we all went to a table toward the back.

"Yall got fans in this bitch."Ginger laughed watching everybody looking at our table and girls rolling their eyes at us.

"Thats why we left." Dave put his arm around my shoulder and i pulled out my phone going on snapchat. Just as i was about to record a video a girl walked over to our table.

"Excuse me Dave who the fuck is this bitch?" Dave was about to say something but i cut him off.

"One im not a bitch. Two dont ask him about me address me ." She snapped her head toward me with the quickness.

"Bitch im talking to my nigga not you." I just started laughing.

"I really dont give a flying fuck who you was talking to.Bitch talk to me about me !"

"Kiesha you know damn well he aint yo nigga stop embarrassing yoself."

"Take yo ass up there and sit down." Dave said giving her a stern look.

"Whatever ill see you later ." She flipped her long weave and walked back to her group of friends. I just shook my head because i already knew i was going to have to beat a bitch ass. One thing i dont stand for is disrespect .

Dave looked at me and shook his head. I really dont understand why he was mad at me when this bitch came up and disrespected me.

The End Of The Day

After the altercation at Kingston , my mood was ruined. Mostly because Dave completely ignored me on the way back to the school and he only talked to me during lunch and that was to pass him some napkins. I rode home with Jay and Kayla just because I didnt feel like getting ignored some more.

I walked in the house slamming the door behind me. Me and the girls decided to still have a nail date without Sam. We was going at 5 and it was just 2 so I decided to take a nap .

I went to the kitchen to grab a snack and headed to my room but as soon as i walked past the living room , I heard somebody knocking on the door. Nobody usually comes over here who dont have a key or didnt call first.

I looked out the peephole , well i tried to but i was to short so i just opened the door.

"Yess?" I looked Dave up and down surprised to see him here since he had just been ignoring me not even two hours ago.

Instead of answering me he walked right pass me into the living room.

"Naw this not that type of party! You not about to ignore me but walk in my house after popping up unannounced! " I yelled at him after i closed the door and followed him into the living room. I stood in front of him with my arms crossed. He looked at me like I was crazy. And i might have been talking to this man like that knowing all the stories about him might be true.But at this moment I really didnt care.

"Sit yo ass down son. " I could tell he was already mad so i just sat down across from him with my arms still crossed.

"Look my bad about ignoring you and shit. I was mad and I aint mean to take it out on you like that. I was pissed about Kiesha ass than you aint make it no better arguing back w-"

"I dont know what type of females you are used to but i dont take disrespect from nobody im the nicest person you will ever meet and you dont have to like me but yo ass definitely gone respect me . " I sat forward to make sure he heard me.

"Okay ma and I have to respect that. Im working on my anger and instead of snapping on yo ass like I do to these niggas I just ignored you." I nodded my head because i lowkey would rather him ignore me a than snap on me like a nigga in the streets.

"Im sorry ma." He stood up and walked over to me with his arms wide.

" I will only forgive you if you go get me some food ."

"I have a few runs to make and i wont be back around until about 8 probably 9 at the latest."

"Thats fine you can get my dinner ." I smiled up at him before getting up to hug him.

"Fat ass!" He started laughing.

"Hell yea my shit fat." I laughed letting go.

"Alright ma . Im about to go text me what you want. "I nodded okay before walking him to the door .