/7/

Mmm y'all are going to despise me-

《+Tom's P.O.V+》

Bang.

There were two, however.

One being the painful sound of me hitting the doctor in the back of the head with the frying pan.

I watched as the doctor tumbled to the ground, a gun loose in her grip. I froze, slowly looking up...

Tord was against the wall on the other side of the room, dark red blood dripping slowly down his face and over his eyes. There was a small hole in his forehead, that being the source of the blood.

I choked on tears, dropping the frying pan and rushing over. Tord had his eyes closed, thankfully, but there was a smile on his face.

He wanted this, didn't he? He told me before, it would be better off if he did die, but I didn't think he actually meant it...

I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing quietly. My favorite patient, the one I loved, the one I was going to help...

Was gone.

And before you say, 'Tom no! Wake up it's only a dream!', I will tell you, this was no dream. It was real life and it was painful. Painful and sorrowful. If only I could wake up.

Life ain't a miracle.

I wanted to join him, dead, but I didn't have the will to do anything right now except for cry into his cold shoulder, holding his body tight. I loved everything about him...

The way he spoke, so detailed and full of thought, the way he coped with only having one arm, was very fascinating. His ragged, yet silky caramel hair, was so amazing. I especially loved how stubborn he was... it was cute.

But, to my demise, that had all perished.

I held his body a little loosely now, but my fists were clenched. How would I move on... how would I live on...?

I thought I could have had something with him.

Fate does have its place, doesn't it?

《+Tord's P.O.V+》

It was really bright, to be honest. I felt a flash of pain, and then it was all gone. I saw those familiar eyes, but then lost them.

My body fell limp, and I was brought to a new perspective.

Was this really what I wanted?

To be alone?

To not be a bothersome to the other individuals around me?

To not be able to feel one's touch any longer?

I placed myself gently into the white void, looking at my faded hands. Depletion was what I had become... A memory. I looked to my left, seeing some kind of screen.

Tom.

Tom was there, holding my body and weeping. I instantly felt bad, the pain surging into my chest. I had known he loved me, but this much? He was close to becoming a savior, sadly falling.

The world around me was a hazey daze, the corner of my vision slightly failing me. I couldn't feel the soothing and clenching rhythm of a heart on my chest, nor feel and experience the savory of the oxygen filled air. I was perished. Dead. This had been a luxury in my mind, however that was a year ago.