Truth Or Dare (Gone Gay)

"Alrighty boys tonight we're gonna play a little game," Max slurred. He, along with everyone else present, had been drinking before starting a live stream. "We will ask each other truth or dare and you guys will give us questions or dares."

"This is fucking stupid," Ian laughed from his seat next to Max.

"You're fucking stupid," Joji scoffed.

"Will you cunts shut up already," Chad said with an eye roll.

"Someone ask me the fucking thing!" Max yelled, trying to get everyone back on topic.

"Truth or dare," Joji asked in the Frank voice.

"Dare," Max replied. Everyone looked at the comments. Max closed his eyes and put his finger on a random comment. He opened his eyes and looked before reading out loud, "sit on the lap of the person you find most attractive for the rest of the game."

The three other men looked at the Aussie boy, wondering who he'd pick. Max thought for a moment before plopping down on Ian's lap.

"What're you fucking gay?" Ian memed as a way to cover up that he was slightly happy about Max's decision.

"Fuck up, cunt," Max sassed.

"I'll go next," Joji called out, wanting to get the attention off of the gay scene in front of him. He picked dare and was sentenced to removing an article of clothing.

Chad went next and was dared to get punched in the dick by Ian. It went anything but smoothly.

It was now Ian's turn and he picked dare as well, not wanting to be that one pussy that picks truth in the first round.

Ian picked his dare in the same way everyone always else had. When he opened his eyes, he couldn't have regretted his choice of 'dare' more. "Kiss the person you find the most attractive in the room. And no pussy shit either, full on the lips for at least ten seconds." Ian looked at his choices and felt his heart beginning to speed up. "I'm only doing this because he looks the most like a chick. I'm not gay."

Before anyone could say anything else, Ian pulled Max in for a powerful kiss. Everyone went silent, even the chat stopped. This was no sloppy drunk kiss, nor was it a 'just a dare' kiss. Everyone knew just by the looks of it that it had to mean more.

The kiss met the requirement of ten seconds and exceeded it even. When the two pulled back, they breathlessly looked at each other. They felt something so much more than just a friendly connection for each other then.

"We should do that again sometime," Max said, breaking the silence.

"Agreed," Ian nodded.