35

Warning: This chapter is long and it contains graphic and tear jerking content. continue :)

I woke up the next morning on top of August completely naked. I smiled to myself remembering the events from the night before. His phone was ringing hysterically making him stir in his sleep until he finally fluttered his eyes open. He gave me a small smile before reaching over and grabbing his phone answering it.

Taking this as my opportunity to get up I slid off of him and walked towards my bag on the floor getting my hygiene utensils out .

"Man can you get over that shit ? She's just my best friend damn. " August huffed out to who i'm assuming was Jayla.

I turned to August with a look of disbelief on my face at what he just said. His eyes softened when he realized that effected me.

"so im just your best friend ?! " I yelled throwing one of his shoes at him.

"shh " he said motioning for me to be quiet.

"You scared ya' lil bitch gon' hear me ?! Well I don't give a f*ck ! " I raged

He got up from the bed to try and shush me .

"chill " he mouthed so Jayla couldn't hear me. I shook my head in disbelief grabbing some sweat pants out of my bag and slipping them on along with a T-shirt. I grabbed the bag that contained my stuff and walked out his door.

I heard his footsteps behind me and he gently grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him with the phone still to his ear. I snatched away from him shaking my head at him. He was truly pitiful. I walked out the front door and walked across the street to my mothers house trying to mentally prepare myself to go inside. I pulled the door open and was instantly met with the fact that she was gone.

The house just wasn't the same anymore. I went straight to my room and locked the door. I  went inside my bathroom and turned the shower on stripping out of my clothes, purposely avoiding the mirror. I quickly washed my hair then my body before stepping out then running bath water.

As i waited for my water I brushed my teeth looking down the whole time. When I finished I stepped into the tub carefully and sat in the hot water letting it consume me as I closed my eyes having flashbacks.

----

"mommy i'm scared, " i whimpered into her chest bawling my eyes out. She rubbed my back calming me down with her own tears falling down her face.

It was three weeks after her ex-￶boyfriend raped me taking my innocence when I was only 16 and I was inside the abortion clinic terrified. I couldn't keep the baby because I was still a baby myself and even if I did I couldn't bare seeing resemblance of him in a child of mine.

"I'm so sorry " she whispered in my ear over and over, feeling as If the situation was her fault. There were plenty people here couples, teenagers by their selves, teenagers with their parents, and some single women alone. Some eyes fell on us with sorrow and some with shame in their eyes.

"Jameson ? " a petite white nurse with a soft soothing voice called out. My heart beat quickened as we stood and walked over towards her smiling face.

We followed her down a white hallway with door numbers on them until we reached door #105. We walked inside of the baby blue painted walls and the lady told me to sit inside the black leather chair where the procedure was going to happen. She took my blood pressure and checked me to make sure everything was fine, then went over what procedure I was having done and she explained into more detail what was going to happen.