Day 1

NOTE: ねごと Negoto meaning "Sleep talk."

................................................................................

"Haru, it's finally break from school. What do you want to do?"

Two gentle souls strolled along the coastline of the beautiful ocean. Makoto and Haru were on their way home from school after a very long day. The tub was calling for Haru, and the twins [and kitten] were calling for Makoto. The two best buds made their way up the old steps of the quiet neighborhood and rested at the top step. Haru still didn't answer Makoto's question. Either he ignored it, or he just didn't want to do anything over break.

"Haru?" Makoto echoed his name again. Haru looked away for a moment, spotting Makoto's "sweetheart" calling to him softly.

"Makoto." Haru murmured. "I'll think about it." This made Makoto feel a little bit better about himself now that his question has been answered. He too spotted his "sweetheart" staring at him with her green eyes. The two shared the same eye color as well as a bond between the both of them.

"Hmm... How about a sleepover, then?"

"!!"

"What's the matter, Haru? Is something wrong?" Haru gave Makoto a dead stare and sighed.

"Do you still remember the last time I had you guys stay over for a couple of nights?"

-FLASHBACK-

"Rin-chan, it's been a while since you've been at Haru-chan's place, huh???" Nagisa circled around Rin ever so curously. Rin observed Haru's plain house while Rei watched the two mess with each other.

"Sure has. Oi, Rei. How about you?" Rin said, turning his head to Rei.

"Eh? Me? Well... I've been here once, I believe. Anyway, where is Haruka-senpai?" Nagisa and Rin began to look around the room for their friend. Silence began to build up as they continued to look for Haru.

"I think Haru-chan went out to get something," Nagisa pondered.

"Tch. As if. He rarely goes out nowadays. He always stays inside his tub 24/7 as if his life revolved around the damn bowl."

"Welllll we should go check out his bathroom!"

"No way in hell, Nagisa. Count me out of it."

"Well, how about you, Rei-chan???"

"Me?? Well, I, uh..." Nagisa didn't hesitate to grab Rei by the hand and drag him into Haru's bathroom. It was quite empty as the two slowly walked in.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Haha.. Haru, you mean to tell me that you don't want to have another sleepover because Rei and Nagisa invaded your bathroom by just walking inside it without your permission?"

"Yes."

"That shouldn't be a thing to dwell on, Haru. Let's have a sleepover for old time's sake."

"No."

"Oh, come on. Why?"

"It's--"

"Too much effort?" And so, their usual mind games began with Makoto ending Haru's sentence. Haru rolled his eyes at Makoto and continued to pet the kitten with his bare hands.

"Haru, for once. Please?"

".... Fine. In exchange, you make me fish."

"M-Me?? But I can't cook, Haru!" Makoto whined. Haru gave Makoto his trademark sassy expression and made Makoto feel even more uncomfortable.