Episode 1: Keeping Promises:Chapter 2:Precise

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:Precise

Clem's POV

The Flank has started closing in on me. I take the window of opportunity to strike. The teenager isn't in precise shot range, but the man is. Unexpectedly, I peek my gun at the man. Blam! I fire without hesitation. I hear the bullet hit the flesh. The sound always sounds as scary. I peek again to see that the bullet pierced the man's throat. I see his eyes go big. The man slams against the wood and asphalt below. The spot which the man fell smashes. A hole is created in the bridge. His head bashes against the rock, confirming he is dead. "DAD!" The teenager yells, causing my stomach to turn uneasy.

The teenager is dazed, as he drops his weapon and stares at the hole his father created. I come out of cover, hearing cries erupt from the son. Tears drip all over the bridge. The son feels my presence, looking up at me. There is a sudden pause. His facial expression turns from mourning, to a fit of rage. Looking at his father's blood spilled over the wood, his head turns creepily. His eyes, overflowing with rage, fix towards my gun. "YOU MONSTER!" He yells leaping at me. He successfully tackles me, and my gun is pushed to the edge of the bridge.

He is on top of me, so he has the upper hand. Bam! He punches me once. I notice his hand start covering my neck, trying to cause me to stop breathing. I prepare my jaw, and latch my teeth into my arm. Blood gushes as he yanks his arm away. Bam! He punches my arm as I block his swing. I kick him, launching him into the metal bars holding the bridge up. Out of breathe, gasping for air, I pull myself up, seeing the mourning teen crying as his head is gushing blood. I reach for my gun, keeping my eyes on him. Adrenaline pumping forces the teen to stand. I aim the gun. "Never underestimate a boeuf." He cries charging at me. Blam! I fire, hitting his collarbone.

The force of his body causes me to slip towards the edge of the bridge above the river. The rocks scare me, and I grab the back of his head, slamming it into the sharp rock. I barely grip onto his jacket, seeing the crushed in, bloody face. The sight disgusts me, but it forces me to remember when I stared at Carver's face, after Kenny bashed it in. I try to stop the memories from flowing, but brief shots of Jane getting killed fill my head. Before I know it I am leaving Wellington with Kenny. I snap out of memories, and feel the scorching sun of Virginia shine upon my back. The green, camouflaged jacket tears, and I feel the blazing river water rush me.

End Of Chapter 2:Precise