Episode 1:Keeping Promises: Chapter 5: Familiar Faces

____________________________________________________________  

Chapter 5:Familiar Faces

Clem's Pov

Astonished, the initially blast of the stock causes me to go blank. I notice the one who is speaking to me starts to look familiar. She has a black coat on, and her face is scarred. I notice she also has a brand on her arm, this one has a symbol of a wolf on it. Trying to view her appearance, I am grabbed by her. She pulls up my neck and bashes me in the face with her fist. "What are you? A mute?" She yells tossing me. "Why are you doing this?" I yell as my voice cracks. The lady has a sudden pause. I make out her face and I completely freeze.

"Clementine?" She says shaking. I notice her face go extremely pale. I recognized her, but memories of her are distant. I make out her face, and see Lily. "Lily?" I say holding myself up. She remains frozen. "Get her inside and get her checked, bring her to my office immediately." Lily says running inside. A white man helps me up, and he is next to an African american. The white man has brown hair flipped to the side, and a full beard. He wears a red coat. The African american has a school jacket on, that says Russell. He has noticeable cuts across his face.

The white man puts out his hand. I accept, as he lifts me up. "Thanks." I say wiping the dirt off my clothes. His hand are very rough. "Don't mention it, you made the boss go clammy, that takes skill." The man laughs. I chuckle a bit, remembering Lily's stubborn, no personality's self. The man escorts me to the gate, a crew is already waiting for me. "Check for any open wound or bites." Russell says. The crew scuffles, checking every open part of my body.

"I said I don't have it!" Someone yells. Startled, I notice a women holding up a man. "That's a whole lotta bull, Lily, take this man to the basement" The women suddenly yells tossing him to the cold floor. The man's entire face is bloody. Blood pours from his nose, as his facial expression is just fear, you can see it in his pale skin, you can see it in his deathly afraid eyes. Feeling sorrowful, I am about to reach my hand forward and help the man, but my anxiety causes me to differ.

"No need to lug his sorry self down there." Lily states jerking herself in front of the feared man. Lily drags the man across the asphalted ground, a crowd surrounds her. "Gather around people." Lily demands. The crowd blocks my vision. A few eyebrows are raised at me. Whispers are sent across the area. Bam! I hear a fist hit someone. Before I even realize what has happened, Lily is killing this man, and they are cheering!