SEHUN - When He Forgets

"Appa", you talked after poking the back of Sehun to have his attention while he does his office works. "Eomma ,waeyo?", he sternly said showing that he was not interested for what you are up to. " Appa let's have some food at a restaurant near", your request and your eyes looking straight at his eyes were enough hints that the day is one of the most important dates but Sehun only  replied you by his cold glare maybe it means, he does not care.

Sehun left his desk but you still followed after him thinking he would say: 'yeah, let's go!' because you know him.He is not the cold guy everyone thinks, he is the nice guy with the eye smile. It is not that you changed him, you only accepted him that is why he let you see the Sehun behind those curtains.

As you stare at your Sehun dressing himself with his tuxedo made you think how good life is to you. Life gave you Sehun. You did not prayed to have a good-looking man, you prayed for a man - who will wait for you, who will accept who you are, and who will love all of you, that man is Sehun.

"Eomma, will you fix my neck tie?" he asked you with a warm smile that made you immediately hop off on the bed.

Sehun sat down on the bed so you can reach him." You don't need to sit. I'm not that small. Up", you said adding stress on the last word. He stood up granting the wish of his lovely wife. You tried to reach his tie causing your heels to rise. You are not small he is just that tall, you thought. "See, it's harder", he said as he wrapped his both hands around your waist to support you.

"Appa..." you tried to ask what is it you really have to but you were irresolute to continue for neither he can answer you in silence nor he can answer straight forward. Perhaps, he will tell you either he forgets or he remembers your wedding anniversary.

"Eomma,wae?"

"Appa, --"

"You want to make babies?" He childishly asked forming a smirk on his lips. So, that made you hit him on the chest.

"Eomma, ahhh, it hurts...", he slowly crumbled on the bed and pain was written all over his face.

"Don't play with me, Oh Sehun!" You got serious as you said his name, hoping he was just playing around but he did not stop groaning which made you worried so you ran to your phone to call for help. 

"Jagiya...Am I a good actor? But seriously, you hit so hard"

 "Yes, you are! Go away! " you shouted.

Sehun followed you on the couch. He sat beside you making you turn your back at him. "Aren't you going?" you said while he got closer to you. "Maldo andwae, not without you, I cannot go without you", he gave you his reason and a tight back hug. "I am not busy, I was just acting busy 'cause I thought you forgot it, I want you to greet me first. Then, I will tell you my plans for today that I had cancelled all my schedule and I had reservations tonight for two in a restaurant. I got movie tickets. Or let's visit an amusement park. Anywhere you like?"

"Believe me please." he said. You did not talk not because you hate him but because there are a lot of reasons to remain silent - you hate what he has done, you like how he nestled his chin on your right shoulder, you are sorry for making him feel bad about himself, you realize you should have plan it with him earlier and more. It was a few seconds of silence until it was replace by sobbing. You turned your face to Sehun; tears were falling from his eyes showing how sorry he is. "I don't just believe you but, I have always trust in you", you could not help but smile and laugh to how he acted.

Sehun moved and placed you a necklace with an infinity pendant. "So you think I forgot. How can I? That pendant means no end like how I love you".

"Greet me" commanding him.

"Haaap--" you remembered he wanted you to greet him first so you gave him a peck on the lips to stop him from greeting you.

"Ha-"  but Sehun stop you with a kiss.

"Happy Anniversary" you greeted each other.