D.O - Not yet Ready

"Appa!"

"Eomma!"

"Ppali! Appa! ppaliyo!"

"Neh, Eomma!", Kyungsoo fastly walked towards you, excited to meet his wife and his babies for many hours of waiting.

"saranghae, saranghaeyo, saranghamnida", he gave you a sweet hug."saranghae, saranghaeyo, saranghamnida".

"Appa! We bought ornaments for Christmas", Sehun proudly tell his father.

" yeah, Appa, I choose the Santa Claus, the star, the gree...", Luhan have not finish what he has to say when Chen keeps on poking his father and he starts singing a song he heard at the mall.

"Santa Claus is coming to Tao, Santa Claus is coming to Tao", Kyungsoo clapped to Chen, he was proud of his son. And laugh at his lyrics."how lucky Tao is".

"let's decorate", Suho always acts as the leader. He is more mature than your oldest son, Xiumin, who only knows to eat.

" Eoma, did you bought it? My baozi", Xiumin opening the shopping bags.

"ahhh, Appa, I want to join too", Tao, your child requested.

"Aah, neh, baby Tao, we will decorate it with your brothers , will you kiss me and Eomma first?", Tao loves to kiss. He gave Kyungsoo a peck on the cheek. And he gave you a peck on the lips.

"Eomma"

"mwoya?"

"Kisseu, Kissue", Kyungsoo pouted his lips.

"Eomma, ppali, Let's decorate now", Chanyeol pulled you away from Kyungsoo.

"Ahh, this kid is really", Kyungsoo annoyingly murmured.

" Kriseu! Hey wake up! Stop sleeping", Baekhyun punched Kris on the face for using his eyeliner to draw.

"Who the heck was he?", Kris shouted but, immediately he went back to his daily routine of beauty rest. He is the sleeping handsome, as he stated. (How about if he is awake?) Also, he was not able to have enough sleep; he slept late to finish his art.

"What was that?", Kyungsoo ran towards the noise, only to see Kris was sleeping. And, Baekhyun crying on the floor. Kai doing some ballet.

" Appa, teach me more ballet", Kai asked. Kyungsoo curved his left hand upward; his right hand placed on his waist. He raised his heels. And turned around.

"Eomma, kiss me too on the lips", you kissed Lay on the lips.

"Eomma, kiss me too", Luhan asked.

"Hmmm... This smells delicious", Xiumin staring at the food on the stove.

"oh, the food", Kyungsoo quickly walked towards the kitchen."Oooh, thanks, nothing happened", he was delighted that he turned off the stove at time.

"Appa, I wanna eat I am hungry", Xiumin.

"Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen would you please go to your room and change your outfit first", you commanded.

"You too, Eomma", Luhan.

"I will do it too, go now to your room."

"Neh", finally they agreed.

"Appa, gwaenchana?" you asked Kyungsoo.

"Appa..." , you made Kyungsoo face you.

"Saranghae, I love you...." you told him but not finishing all what you have to say he placed his index finger on your lips and then, pointed his lips.

"Eomma!",You were about to kiss your too cute hubby when Xiumin shouted asking for help, he cannot pull his pants off hence, you went upstairs and left Kyungsoo closed eyes and pouted lips, waiting for his kiss.

He heard your footsteps going up stairs so, he opened his eyes. And realize how awkward what he was doing.

Spaghetti, fried chicken, and ramyeon on the table as Xiumin requested to his father.

"Eomma, ppali, We want to eat", Xiumin was struggling to remove his pants.

"neh, baby Xiumin, you're getting more fat", Who will never get fat when his Appa and your husband is the best cook in the universe, you thought.

You moved to the Kitchen after changing your clothes to more comfortable ones.

"Appa, Kyungsoo yah, yay, that's why I always go home early for this", you complemented your hubby and gave him a hug.

"I know, for the food."

"ani, for you, 'cause I can't eat in restaurants when I always think about you, when I always compare the food you made, and yours is better, you always made it special for us.", you added.

"So, for my reward will you kiss me now?"

"neh"

"Eomma, NO", Suho talked to himself, he was not ready for another brother again.

"Eomma, Appa, let's eat" Xiumin interrupted.