TAO - Overreacting

After a long hiatus of not seeing each other without the screens, you and Tao had the day perfect to watch a romantic movie. Unfortunately, a horror film had the only available seats, the others are full.

"Oppa, you wanna watch that horror movie?", asking him for confirmation.

"neh,gwaenchanayo",Tao agreed to not make you disappointed although he never attempts to watch those kind of movies that dark cinemas makes it scarier for him. Also, he promised you a movie date. And it was the only time before the gang another promotion.

"jongmal?.... anniyo, oppa... gwaenchana"

"no, let's watch, I promised you, we will watch... and besides, I have to conquer my fear this time, you are with me, I can hug you and hold your hands when I am afraid".

Hearing his words made you believe in him; Tao is a man of his words.

He sat next to you at the last row.

When one of the most horrifying scene of the movie was playing, he buried his face on your neck then, let a long sigh.

"oppa, I think we need to go"

"I am not scared, I'm manly, let's watch it"

"no, oppa, you are always manly for me, even if you do---", Tao stopped you from talking when he placed his index finger on your lips.

"let's just watch, nothing to worry about", he said and kissed your forehead and your both cheeks.

AHHHHHHHHH~ (movie sound effect, hihihi ;) )

"hahaha, ahhh nahhhhhhh, andwaeyo..", your boyfriend was almost getting the attention of all the people inside the cinema. Tao was trying to cover his eyes using your top dress.

"Oppa, I know you don't want people to see me naked? aren't you?"

"ani, jagiya" he said but he continued on doing it.

"Oppa? Let's go home"

He did not talk back but he fixed his position to sit comfortably hiding how frightened he is.

When the lights were turned on, you faced him to notice that he was sweating even if the temperature was not that high."Oppa, mianhamnida",You said and bit your lower lip trying not to laugh at him, he looked like a missing-child-looking-for-his-mom. But admit it, you were also impressed by his courage to watch a not-so-horrifying movie. "sorry for what? You see, I finished the movie" he proudly smile at you.

Tao pouted his lips and closed his eyes requesting you to kiss him. You just laughed at him. And you placed your fingers pinching the both sides of his chin.

"Kwiyowo"